• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

I'm not even joking, I can't work out what he's talking about half the time. His speech patterns are incredible (not in a good way).

I'm not usually one for conspiracy theories, but...

kmg4GkS.png

zfY1E4i.png

SpcRgdR.png

ABMzXVZ.png

3kJbyGD.png

1j6tWe3.png

hVRmTKq.png

cqWChHY.png

WXFZhHJ.png

E83wE3C.png

WhKHTHK.png

X9frJj3.png

aw3E4WN.png

BNBqRiV.png

iUQAmAX.png

ewlImKR.png

qlmjnpv.png

Donald is the filthy corporate bitch. A divider. A distraction. I'm just expecting Putin to get assassinated very soon.

You've no chance of Putin copping it,he inspires fear/loyalty and pays the assassins from what I can gather,,if you're anti Putin you'll be copping it soon by devious means,radiation poisoning,defenestration(being pushed out of windows)off the 5th floor onto the railings below,dying in a shower in your locked house in the UK,are the three that spring to mind,now trump on the other hand was 15/1 when I put money on him getting assassinated,£320 I win if he does

B..b..b..but - I thought coal was the future?

I know that China invented climate change, but even they have trumped Trump;

"As a responsible developing country, China's plan, determination and policy to tackle climate change is resolute," foreign ministry spokesman Lu Kang said after Trump signed his order to roll back Obama-era climate rules.

Back