• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

I'm sorry Frank - I can't let this pass.

Why?!?!

Of all the viewpoints on this forum that I struggle to comprehend this surely has to be the most bizarre.

It's like going to a football match and hoping for a 0-0 draw. Or going down a local pub hoping to bump into Adrian Chiles.

Well done steak is badly cooked steak. No flavour, overly tough and all the goodness sucked out of it. There are literally no redeeming features to well done steak. In fact, the words 'well done' need to be said in the same tone of voice as if a mate drops their pint all over themselves in a pub.

I'm shaking my head. A lot. Deary me.

I feel I have been severely reprimanded...

I like my meat to be cooked, I am not over keen if they are rare or even medium rare.

A chef told me once that you should cook a rib-eye steak to medium as the fat renders in the steak and makes it even more juicy. I find it's the tastiest steak, but then I can't understand why people eat fillet steak as essentially it is the most flavourless.

A chef told me once that you should cook a rib-eye steak to medium as the fat renders in the steak and makes it even more juicy. I find it's the tastiest steak, but then I can't understand why people eat fillet steak as essentially it is the most flavourless.

Because its lean and tastes OK even well done.

We had our wedding meal at Bank in Birmingham and both my work colleagues and their families sent their steaks back to be cooked some more because they couldn't eat them pink. Heathens.

They still mention it every so often now. It cost us over £2k* to pay for everyone's food and drink so please keep on telling me what you didn't like about it.

*Technically my Dad paid for that part of the wedding but they don't know that. Rude fuckers.

You invited the Brexit Brigade to your wedding?!

This is why I love this forum,a thread about trump being an idiot suddenly goes off in a random direction about steaks and how to cook them,doubt you'd get this on m*l m*x(that's mol mix if you couldn't work it out)

You invited the Brexit Brigade to your wedding?!
Yeah, I kind of had to. The sales office consists of me, the woman I speak of so fondly and my boss. Plus I'd worked with these people for 7 years by this point. They'd have been seriously offended if I hadn't invited them.

Didn't invite them to either of my kids naming ceremonies though. I think they're still a bit annoyed about it. Oh well.

Because its lean and tastes OK even well done.

If you cook fillet steak well done you need your bumps felt. You just spent ten quid plus on a piece of meat and then asked the chef to make it taste like a badly cooked 2 quid rump steak.

He's such a fucking weirdo that George W Bush was talking about him on the news tonight and actually sounded rational and intelligent in comparison

says a lot :)

If you cook fillet steak well done you need your bumps felt. You just spent ten quid plus on a piece of meat and then asked the chef to make it taste like a badly cooked 2 quid rump steak.

agreed and if I ate meat I would have it medium.

Really, I think it's one of the most flavourless steaks there is, but each to his own.

My son ( runs his own farm shop business and butchers the farm meat) will say its all about the fat and the marbling for flavour but also how long the meat has been matured for.

Back