• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

Our own defence spending is stupidly high but the US really do go to town on it for no reason at all.

Thats an understatement:

a23e5b6addb1aef15321a71824880cd4.png

What sort of lunatic looks at that and goes 'What we really need to do is increase our defense spending, and pay for it by abolishing environmental protection'?

Thats an understatement:

a23e5b6addb1aef15321a71824880cd4.png

What sort of lunatic looks at that and goes 'What we really need to do is increase our defense spending, and pay for it by abolishing environmental protection'?

begins with T and ends with P and rhymes with dump

The White House is dismissing a Department of Homeland Security (DHS) intelligence report rebuffing President Trump’s claims that citizens from seven predominantly Muslim countries pose an increased terror threat, the Wall Street Journal reported late Friday.

“The president asked for an intelligence assessment,” a senior administration official told the Journal. “This is not the intelligence assessment the president asked for.”

I'll accept any report you give me, so long as it chimes 100% with my own prejudices.

Donnie really looking after the "left behind":

C5wB8oIWcAENhrv.jpg

I saw bits of his speech last night and it's as if he's not actually real. Mind you are any of them? American steel to build American pipelines whoop whoop. I'm gonna save ya'll from the hooded claw - so here are some people widowed by illegal immigrants whoop whoop. As divisive a character as they come. Just wait for the bombs to arrive and we'll show em .. just another stooge who'll do little to reverse the ever increasing gap in wealth equality.

I particularly noted the wife of the dead Navy Seal.

Basically

"I authorised a mission on which your husband was killed. I had incorrect information, incomplete authority, or in fact any real go ahead at all, but I said lets kill some rag heads because I AM THE DONALD. And now I invite you here. To the seat of American politics. So I can make you cry and score political capital from your grief rather than get a kicking for ANOTHER incorrectly set out executive order."

Fucking Cunt. Makes Francis Underwood look like Mother Theresa.

I particularly noted the wife of the dead Navy Seal.

Basically

"I authorised a mission on which your husband was killed. I had incorrect information, incomplete authority, or in fact any real go ahead at all, but I said lets kill some rag heads because I AM THE DONALD. And now I invite you here. To the seat of American politics. So I can make you cry and score political capital from your grief rather than get a kicking for ANOTHER incorrectly set out executive order."

$#@!ing $#@!. Makes Francis Underwood look like Mother Theresa.

It's sickening - the glorified war of terror for freedom (so lets cut their civil liberties to protect them).

He is a military-industrial fascist. Simple as.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Trump has tweeted out that Obama had his phone lines tapped during the election. He sent out a series of tweets at 5:30am.

It's like he woke up and thought "what can I say to get people talking now" Man needs to realise what job he has and stop with the conspiracy theories and stop tweeting his every thought

That is rather disturbing. I like my steak to be well done...
I'm sorry Frank - I can't let this pass.

Why?!?!

Of all the viewpoints on this forum that I struggle to comprehend this surely has to be the most bizarre.

It's like going to a football match and hoping for a 0-0 draw. Or going down a local pub hoping to bump into Adrian Chiles.

Well done steak is badly cooked steak. No flavour, overly tough and all the goodness sucked out of it. There are literally no redeeming features to well done steak. In fact, the words 'well done' need to be said in the same tone of voice as if a mate drops their pint all over themselves in a pub.

I'm shaking my head. A lot. Deary me.

I'm sorry Frank - I can't let this pass.

Why?!?!

Of all the viewpoints on this forum that I struggle to comprehend this surely has to be the most bizarre.

It's like going to a football match and hoping for a 0-0 draw. Or going down a local pub hoping to bump into Adrian Chiles.

Well done steak is badly cooked steak. No flavour, overly tough and all the goodness sucked out of it. There are literally no redeeming features to well done steak. In fact, the words 'well done' need to be said in the same tone of voice as if a mate drops their pint all over themselves in a pub.

I'm shaking my head. A lot. Deary me.

I like the bit in bold. Well done.

Back