• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

The US media now share a common pain with Wolves fans..Asking Trump a straight question and hoping to get an actual answer that reflects it is like talking with THM on here....

Come on Kenny, I have improved on that front.

Well sort of. Chesney Hawkes has improved but I don't expect him to release Dark Side of the Moon any time soon

http://interactives.ap.org/2017/nat-guard-order/

AP have obtained a memo containing amongst other stuff plans to: expand local and state police powers to that of immigration officers to stop/detain/investigate/search people (not fucking aliens I despise that word to describe another human being) specifically those they suspect to be illegals. So, existing police officers with reputations for racism are going to be given the right to racially profile. Superb.

Secondly, they want to mobilise the National Guard to "round up" illegal immigrants. The symbolism of heavily militarised personnel rounding up minorities would be far too uncomfortable to watch. Not that it counts for fuck all but the Trump administration have denied this is the current policy direction at this time.

http://interactives.ap.org/2017/nat-guard-order/

AP have obtained a memo containing amongst other stuff plans to: expand local and state police powers to that of immigration officers to stop/detain/investigate/search people (not $#@!ing aliens I despise that word to describe another human being) specifically those they suspect to be illegals. So, existing police officers with reputations for racism are going to be given the right to racially profile. Superb.

Secondly, they want to mobilise the National Guard to "round up" illegal immigrants. The symbolism of heavily militarised personnel rounding up minorities would be far too uncomfortable to watch. Not that it counts for $#@! all but the Trump administration have denied this is the current policy direction at this time.
Was listening to some analysis last night and it seems likely that this story was planted by the administration precisely so that it could be immediately and correctly denied. And thus "proving" their point about fake news and biased media.

If true, that's probably the most intelligent thing they've done so far.

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump
My statement as to what's happening in Sweden was in reference to a story that was broadcast on @FoxNews concerning immigrants & Sweden.

Such a dumb bastard. How then is that "what's happening last night in Sweden", Mr Cheeto? You are the President, you are supposed to rely on briefings, not watching six hours of news channels a day.

It seems there was a documentary on False News on Friday about crimes committed by immigrants in different countries. They mentioned a stabbing in Sweden that happened months ago - this one maybe, who knows. Or possibly this one. Over a year ago. Anyway, nothing recent.

Only one person in the world did not realise that was not live news. That person was the President of the United States. FFS.

Squeeze is going to get back from her trip to find paddy being interviewed by the secret service.

It seems there was a documentary on False News on Friday about crimes committed by immigrants in different countries. They mentioned a stabbing in Sweden that happened months ago - this one maybe, who knows. Or possibly this one. Over a year ago. Anyway, nothing recent.

Only one person in the world did not realise that was not live news. That person was the President of the United States. FFS.

According to the media over here the Sweden thing was in reference to a Fox News article ran the previous day...
10,000 or so immigrants, of which only 500 have found employment in a country of 10m people.
Make of it what you will...but someone in power to use the media as a source of information has to be slightly delusional and of those who take notice of this even more so...

It's been reported fairly widely that he spends chunks of the day just watching MSNBC, CNN, Fox etc. Often on mute. That's where he's getting his news and information, it's absolutely unreal.

He's also stocking the White House with people who have no idea what they're doing so there aren't even advisors around him to tell him where he's going wrong. It's a circus of toadies, which is just the way he likes it. He said a few weeks ago that he didn't need daily intelligence briefings, I don't think he even knows what they are.

It's such a disaster and we've only been going a month or so.

3d56dec4b6a911a2314cab8bcdc7c103.jpg

Back