• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

So he's a treasonous fuck too. Now watch all the accusations of the conspiracy theorists that the "establishment" is fixing to bring him down, because he's a threat to the neo-liberal world order blah blah. He isn't of course, he's merely a threat to modern post-war democracy itself.

C4uWaUwXUAMCgcG.jpg

The guy is legitimately a moron. He has no idea what he's talking about, it's just babble.

I have a 2 year old great grandaughter who can construct better sentences than Trump.

If you get chance to watch the 'highlights' of this Trump press conference today, make sure you take time to watch them. It's unbelievable stuff.

Nearly an hour of just garbling abuse at the media. He's the President.

One of the many, many highlights:

C4zs7U9WQAAZeDl.jpg

Seriously, I've never seen anything like it from a leader of a First World country. And I don't mean that in a good way.

At the risk of donning a tinfoil hat, I suspect the Trump administration would rather tomorrow's papers were filled with his crayzee press conference antics than discussions as to how he colluded with one if his appointees committing treason..

He didn't actually really deny any of that. Got asked three or four times and either said what Flynn did was ok in his book, kind of admitted it in a roundabout way or shouted over the question.

The poor fella who was supposed to be the subject of the press conference though :icon_lol: Didn't get to appear, got a four line mention at the start then all this non-sense (sic) for over an hour.

He has been in office a whole 4 weeks now! Talk about feeling longer

It is completely unsustainable that this can carry on for the next 4 years, something will have to give eventually. Either his health will give out, either mentally or physically (he certainly doesnt look like he enjoys the role and he has never been a man for the long haul/fighting an uphill battle) or the Republican Party/Security Services will find or cause circumstances where he will have to go by resignation or impeachment.

Talking to the BBC "wait, wait, wait, I know who you are." What the fuck is that all about?

His diplomatic skills are worse than Jez Moxey's.

Talking to the BBC "wait, wait, wait, I know who you are." What the fuck is that all about?

His diplomatic skills are worse than Jez Moxey's.
I thought the reporter was quite restrained for not telling him to go fuck himself.

Back