• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

He really does come across as someone that has been able to use his wealth as a tool to bully his way in business, and he doesnt seem to get that he cant run a presidency the same way. Hence throwing his toys out of the pram when people (well, judges..) point out hes not actually allowed to break the law.

He really does come across as someone that has been able to use his wealth as a tool to bully his way in business, and he doesnt seem to get that he cant run a presidency the same way. Hence throwing his toys out of the pram when people (well, judges..) point out hes not actually allowed to break the law.

Exactly. Welcome to the job Mr president.

Trump tweeted: SEE YOU IN COURT, THE SECURITY OF OUR NATION IS AT STAKE!

Washington Governor Jay Inslee replied: Mr President, we just saw you in court, we beat you

:)

He is like a US president out of a Leslie Neilsen comedy

These made me chuckle:

10_1043.jpg

10_1044.jpg

You'd need a heart of stone not to laugh. He attains the highest office in the land and everyone takes the piss.

i've sometimes wondered what would be the tipping point for some of the US states to break away from the rest and how easily achievable it would be. i know that California had considered it but wasn't sure how real that was, or even if it was just a spoof. probably one for Alan, but you could imagine if Trump keeps pushing against the legal framework on all manner of issues how some states could simply lose patience with him.

i've sometimes wondered what would be the tipping point for some of the US states to break away from the rest and how easily achievable it would be. i know that California had considered it but wasn't sure how real that was, or even if it was just a spoof. probably one for Alan, but you could imagine if Trump keeps pushing against the legal framework on all manner of issues how some states could simply lose patience with him.

As far as I know Texas is the only state with a legal right to do this and they have mooted it in the recent past http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-texas-secession-idUSKCN0R002S20150831

Not sure the security services will put up with too much of this. I don't think anyone has told the Donald yet but it feels like he is rapidly heading towards setting off on a one-way motorcade to Deeley Plaza
15-1 odds I got on him being assassinated,I've put £20 on it,will pay for a holiday if nothing else

"Several billion people are currently assisting the police with their enquiries"

Much like "we're moving to Canada", secession gets bandied about when a presidential election doesn't go one way or the other, but it will never actually happen.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

C2I4k7TXcAA8TS4.jpg

Brent By Accident ‏@BrentByAccident
Ahh, are they in your way?

Got them out today to throw them away.. definitely.

Reminds me of Brendan Rodgers having that huge self portrait on the wall in being Liverpool.

These are not good comparisons Donald...

In an equally not good comparison, has he considered that he makes Frank and Claire Underwood look like Francis of Assisi and Joan of Arc?

I do wonder if Trump understands why the accolade of Time Person of the Year is given;

"for better or for worse... has done the most to influence the events of the year"

I guess he believes he got it "for better"

Back