• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

This a transcript of Trump speaking to airline CEOs in the last week or so:

C4TvUS-VMAEO7C3.jpg

I mean the content is drivel anyway - a private pilot knowing better than massive airlines - but the way he speaks is unreal. He can't form sentences.

He's a salesman's dream - catch him at the right time and he'll believe anything.

This a transcript of Trump speaking to airline CEOs in the last week or so:

C4TvUS-VMAEO7C3.jpg

I mean the content is drivel anyway - a private pilot knowing better than massive airlines - but the way he speaks is unreal. He can't form sentences.
He can't form wet clay never mind a sentence.

State of his tiny handed handshake as well:

hgZzuQ8.gif

Let him go, you massive freak.

zuJjF7X.gif

:icon_lol:

Now says he won't pursue the rejection of this Executive Order regarding the travel ban through the Supreme Court. Instead he's going to write another one. By Monday or Tuesday.

This last one failed because it was sloppily written and hastily drafted...so we'll do the exact same thing again.

Something Trump and the current Tory administration have in common, they don't understand the importance of writing documents in a comprehensive, professional manner. You can't just chuck any old crap out in 20 minutes and say "ah, that'll do".

State of his tiny handed handshake as well:

hgZzuQ8.gif

Let him go, you massive freak.

zuJjF7X.gif

:icon_lol:

It gets worse: http://theslot.jezebel.com/president-trump-bestows-deeply-uncomfortable-handshake-1792226387

“What are they saying?” Trump asked Abe about 20 seconds into the handshake, referring to photographers who were speaking Japanese.

“Please look at me,” the Prime Minister translated. Trump appeared to take the translation literally, and began to stare at the Prime Minister, refusing to break eye contact with him even when he used his other hand to point at the cameras, where Trump was supposed to be looking.

Now says he won't pursue the rejection of this Executive Order regarding the travel ban through the Supreme Court. Instead he's going to write another one. By Monday or Tuesday.

This last one failed because it was sloppily written and hastily drafted...so we'll do the exact same thing again.

Something Trump and the current Tory administration have in common, they don't understand the importance of writing documents in a comprehensive, professional manner. You can't just chuck any old crap out in 20 minutes and say "ah, that'll do".

Apparently the current Tory government can do this

Off playing golf this weekend with the Japanese PM. Nothing wrong with that except:

C4bCqksVMAIvCTG.jpg

I suppose the moral is not to be a gobshite twat for years on Twitter if you want to be President.

Absolutely. If only he can get rid of those pesky enemies of the state which most people refer to as judges. Hang on. No need.

“the whole world will soon see” that the president’s executive powers “will not be questioned”.

Scary stuff.
This rhetoric works against him. The more bombastic he is about executive authority, the more the courts will block him.

I'm not concerned just yet.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

This rhetoric works against him. The more bombastic he is about executive authority, the more the courts will block him.

I'm not concerned just yet.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I hope you're right. But just having people in positions of power and influence willing to spout this stuff is unnerving.

Back