• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

With all due respect, if you were a UKIP supporter for 20+ years and voted for Brexit, by definition that makes you a supporter of Farage. And he's an incredible hypocrite as well as being a bigot.

Correct re farage by default. Trump Bannon and Le Pen? I have never gone down their route

I posted a while back that surely it is best to read an array of opinions from people rather than just the people that reflect your values? (I meant no offence but the people I mentioned seemed to me to align closely with your political ideals, apologies if I am wrong). It is why I read the Mix too.

I read Quentin Letts article in the Fail (I think it was Sunday) and it was a dreadful rant about John Bercow and I didn't agree with a word of it. Nevertheless I was hoping it would add a different side to things. It didn't.
The Fail has been banned by Wiki because of it's (The Fail's) poor and inaccurate reporting!!!!!!!

As I hoped, Trump won't be able to run rough shod over every thing or every body. He will have to learn a bit of diplomacy. The first month has taught him and the rest of the USA some harsh realities.

As I hoped, Trump won't be able to run rough shod over every thing or every body. He will have to learn a bit of diplomacy. The first month has taught him and the rest of the USA some harsh realities.

I am not sure Trump has learnt anything.

Court throw out Trump policy. Trump tweeted response

SEE YOU IN COURT

Yep, he's learning fuck all.

The best bit is when he tries to parachute more cronies into judicial positions to get what he wants, even if they are effectively klansmen without capes.

SEE YOU IN COURT

The best bit is when he tries to parachute more cronies into judicial positions to get what he wants, even if they are effectively klansmen without capes.

The worst bit will come when he actually manages to do so. This is what really worries me about the guy, he's trying to build a platform from which he could literally do anything.

Not sure the security services will put up with too much of this. I don't think anyone has told the Donald yet but it feels like he is rapidly heading towards setting off on a one-way motorcade to Deeley Plaza

SEE YOU IN COURT

One of the very few things to be hopeful about, so far 4 judges have kicked it into touch, 2 were appointed by Democrats (one by Jimmy Carter! he must be fucking old) and 2 by Republicans, so at least they are not letting party politics affect their descision.

Even his nominee for SCOTUS has said he's wrong.

Thats the problem with judges - they tend to be quite wedded to the rule of law.

[/B]

One of the very few things to be hopeful about, so far 4 judges have kicked it into touch, 2 were appointed by Democrats (one by Jimmy Carter! he must be $#@!ing old) and 2 by Republicans, so at least they are not letting party politics affect their descision.

Nor should they. Trump bluster all he wants but eventually he will have to modify this

Back