• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

If you have your steak well done, you may as well get your mom to cook you a beef dinner.

My dad always said, "God brings the meat, the devil brings the chef".

My son ( runs his own farm shop business and butchers the farm meat) will say its all about the fat and the marbling for flavour but also how long the meat has been matured for.

There is no fat or marbling on a fillet

What part of "you can't ban people/nations from travelling without any proof/evidence of risk to your country, despite what your personal opinion is" does Trump not get.

I hope they keep blocking his travel bans

My son ( runs his own farm shop business and butchers the farm meat) will say its all about the fat and the marbling for flavour but also how long the meat has been matured for.

This.

Theres a steakhouse in town called FXB's that started as a butchers, and they mature the meat for ages, and the difference is huge. When you get to the fat on your steak, its not like jelly but almost crisp and really tasty. Its amazing. Ask Kenny.

This.

Theres a steakhouse in town called FXB's that started as a butchers, and they mature the meat for ages, and the difference is huge. When you get to the fat on your steak, its not like jelly but almost crisp and really tasty. Its amazing. Ask Kenny.
FFS!!!!

What part of "you can't ban people/nations from travelling without any proof/evidence of risk to your country, despite what your personal opinion is" does Trump not get.

I hope they keep blocking his travel bans
I hope the courts continue to rubbish his abuse of power. There are disturbing parallels between the current UK governing party and the Trump administration in their abuse of power.

I hope the courts continue to rubbish his abuse of power. There are disturbing parallels between the current UK governing party and the Trump administration in their abuse of power.

Unfortunately our government seem to find it easier than Trump to push through things they feel like.

Thanks for your non-bovine related response. Unfortunately over here the only tangible opposition are the Tory backbenchers coupled with politicians who are more concerned about their paychecks than delivery.

SPjuwiT.png

Ludicrous on so many levels.

So ludicrous that it is manipulative. His constant dissing of the media will result in people actually believing him. Then it becomes dangerous.

The state of this as well:

DJLDbgj.png

ISNB8iR.png

It's a dystopian's wet dream.

This.

It sounds great, but sadly I don't live in Dublin...

Back