• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

Yeah, in a Freudian slip he said they were fired at Iraq. Apparently the Chinese president loved the cake too.

In other news, Trump says things with Russia will work themselves out

Well done Donald in dropping the largest explosive device since Nagasaki. I'm sure that IS had it coming but all this escalation seems to have neatly coincided with republican hawks getting to press all the buttons.

Well done Donald in dropping the largest explosive device since Nagasaki. I'm sure that IS had it coming but all this escalation seems to have neatly coincided with republican hawks getting to press all the buttons.

I am not in Trumps camp. But so far what has he done or tried to do that he didn't say he was going to do in his manifesto? We may not like it but we were warned!

His manifesto is actually a little bit irrelevant to us as we don't vote for him. I suppose it reinforces the point that he wants to flex his muscles militarily. Deep joy. Well done Hamid Karzai in calling him out on using Afghanistan as a weapons test facility though. Eventually Trump is going to piss someone off sufficiently that they retaliate. My money is on the Chinese if he does something against North Korea

His manifesto is actually a little bit irrelevant to us as we don't vote for him. I suppose it reinforces the point that he wants to flex his muscles militarily. Deep joy. Well done Hamid Karzai in calling him out on using Afghanistan as a weapons test facility though. Eventually Trump is going to piss someone off sufficiently that they retaliate. My money is on the Chinese if he does something against North Korea

China is changing. The citizens have more money than they can remember. China is almost as likely to act against north Korea as the USA. The regime threatens their plans for trade. Trump won't see his term out though.

Trump was elected on a broadly isolationist platform. He certainly wasn't claiming that he'd go bombing the shit out of everyone.

Hmmm - and like a total domination of Afghanistan as would be needed to do that ALWAYS works.

You could claim that Trump is the most honest elected leader of a Western nation of recent generations in as much as he was elected on a series of claims and statements and one by one he's trying to enact them.

In that very narrow definition whether those policies are illogical, racist, protectionist or down right stupid is irrelevant, he's doing what he said he'd do.

As for yesterday's action, you can't bomb an ideology and he's unleashed the largest recruiting drive ISIS will have had since Blair and Bush went into Iraq.

American Generals have and always will be hawkish, you need a strong President to stand up to them and do what is right for America and the wider world, not indulge their erections.

Last weeks bombing of Assad's military base whilst tipping of the Russians beforehand so that they get out of their along with the Syrian top brass was all for show, to take pressure off him internally with the accusations that the Russians put him in the White House.

Suppose so far

Abolish Obama care - failed
refugee ban - failed
proposed tax cuts - looks set to fail
Constant pressure regarding links between his administration and Russia

Wouldnt be the first leader to take military action abroad to divert attention away from domestic problems

must be a tough job to be president of USA and try to still convince people it's the greatest country in the world, when it's clearly not..how much is their dept now again? ;) still hate Trump and his incompetence..

I seriously think these people are puppets and I just feel he is there to divide. His character assassination (pointless as he is an aspiration promoted by the media) is useful to divide opinion but while he says a few things you might think hmmm, okay fair point the underlying theme is arrogance and destruction. This clown will inevitably unite people because he is a greatly exaggerated icon of the filthy system that enslaves humanity.

Don't agree with trump but 36 dead terrorists can only be a good thing right?

Don't agree with trump but 36 dead terrorists can only be a good thing right?

Angry and upset people do stupid things because they are cornered but the only terrorists are the likes of Trump and Blair. I don't get fooled by the false flags ..

Not necessarily.

If you thinking bombing the fuck out of people doesn't create martyrs and recruitment in the wake of it, then I don't think you studied history very closely.

Not necessarily.

If you thinking bombing the $#@! out of people doesn't create martyrs and recruitment in the wake of it, then I don't think you studied history very closely.

I didn't say it didn't, i said killing terrorists is a good thing. Would you prefer we didn't bomb Isis?

Back