• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

My eyes hurt. And my brain a bit too after reading a figure offered with a half-trillion-dollar range.

Oh, and what's his thing/tic with repeating parts of his speeches?

Reports in US press that Trumpster shared highly classified information on laptop use on US aircraft carriers with the Russian envoy which compromised an American partner in the laptop project.

All fake news, I am sure.

Reports in US press that Trumpster shared highly classified information on laptop use on US aircraft carriers with the Russian envoy which compromised an American partner in the laptop project.

All fake news, I am sure.
He's basically confirmed it on Twitter.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

He is great.

The White House spend hours trying to deny and defend and ensure all staff say the same thing then the orange moron Tweets and all that falls apart.

He seems to be getting away with incompetence on a massive scale and demeaning his office with barely a hint of serious criticism. The reaction just seems to be, "That's Donald!"

he need to close his twitter account down...long time ago, must be a good negotioator and very convincing person(which apparently he is to be president of USA :) , for such a man to be that rich and successful is beyond my belief..

he need to close his twitter account down...long time ago, must be a good negotioator and very convincing person(which apparently he is to be president of USA :) , for such a man to be that rich and successful is beyond my belief..
He's rich, but not successful. His father was successful.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Trump took his father's piles of billions and invested brilliantly to turn them into a smaller pile of billions

His businesses are absolutely shit. A litany of failures.

Trump took his father's piles of billions and invested brilliantly to turn them into a smaller pile of billions

We don't even know that it is billions.

Trump, throughout his career, has been good at one thing and only one thing: shameless self-promotion.

TBF he has become the most powerful man in the world....

How about this for a contrast? These are the messages left at Yad Vashem - Israel's Holocaust Memorial museum.

Barack Obama - 2008:

DAg1URZW0AEXyyv.jpg

Donald Trump - 2017:

DAg1URWXsAEZNMR.jpg

Is he 12?!

Why does he use a mix of upper and lower case letters?

Glad he had a lovely time on the school trip with his friends.

Back