• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

[video]https://www.rt.com/usa/389735-trump-shoves-montenegro-nato/[/video]

Trump, what an asshole he is

He's the most powerful puppet in the world. He is a bigger idiot than son of Bush. Plus, he's getting fatter and more haggled by the day. Got some jobs sell some weapons yanno ... his remark about 'losers' is pure egomaniac Trump. He is about as diplomatic and forward thinking as Pol Pot.

You had to bloody ask...

As predictable as ever. It gives you another chance to tongue-flip Viz's sphincter ..

You haven't got the gravity or poise to discuss such things .. but you entertain me.

Meanwhile, back on planet Earth .

As predictable as ever. It gives you another chance to tongue-flip Viz's sphincter ..

You haven't got the gravity or poise to discuss such things .. but you entertain me.

Meanwhile, back on planet Earth .

giphy.gif

#covfefe makes good reading this morning.

DBI34FpUwAANp4U.jpg:large

Pulled out of the Paris agreement

Cunt and bunch of cunts for voting for him. I'd ban the fuckers from any other country if I had my way. The biggest polluters and fucker up of the world fucks it up some more.

Even North Korea is a signee of Paris. North fucking Korea.

Congrats President Cheeto, you're now allied to Nicaragua, Syria and absolutely no-one else on the entire planet.

In his speech he said he was elected to serve the people of Pittsburgh not Paris... hilarious, like this initiative is just to help Paris not the planet!!

Back