• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

I think the French President's put down at the end was subtle but fantastic..."Lets make our planet great again"!

o91.jpg

In his speech he said he was elected to serve the people of Pittsburgh not Paris... hilarious, like this initiative is just to help Paris not the planet!!

Just heard the mayor of Pittsburgh saying Trump doesn't represent the views of the city.

Cruella making up some cock and bull story tonight on QT that she didn't sign the letter to Trump from the rest of Europe because she phoned him and spoke to him one on one last night. Yeah, I definitely believe that.

Cruella making up some cock and bull story tonight on QT that she didn't sign the letter to Trump from the rest of Europe because she phoned him and spoke to him one on one last night. Yeah, I definitely believe that.

Yep, total bollocks and she didn't answer the rebuttal of 'what did he say?'

Just what is it about Sadiq Khan, a Muslim of Pakistani heritage, that Trump so dislikes, I wonder...

Just what is it about Sadiq Khan, a Muslim of Pakistani heritage, that Trump so dislikes, I wonder...

Yeah, really odd how he didn't feel the need to say the same about Andy Burnham a couple of weeks ago.

Slight!! or completely different colour!!

Obviously my fake news comment was just a guess at what the angry wotsit faced cuntnibbler POTUS will be tweeting from his loo later.

Well, I just finished watching season 5 of House of Cards, and instantly Trump tries to out-do it. Seriously, he makes the Underwoods look like Obama.

The Trumpster - Despite so many false statements and lies, total and complete vindication...and WOW, Comey is a leaker!

Can someone tell him that testifying is not the same as leaking info

He expected Comey to plead the fifth as that is guaranteed silence.

Only thing is the fifth exists to avoid you incriminating yourself by testimony, and Comey has done nothing illegal.

Sadly Trump doesn't get that, the perma-tanned shit gibbon.

When is it possible he get the boot?

Back