• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

Trump and tweets dont go together..how is this kid allowed to have a phone even..

Priceless Trump tweet...

North Korea has just launched another missile. Does this guy have anything better to do with his life? Hard to believe that South Korea.....

Hillarious clip with Trump and Buzz Aldrin..priceless :)

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Cheers Fred

Just check out his twitter account..clueless..go back one day from where he first wanted to cooperate with the russians on cyberattacks...right.. :)

Trump jr could be called up for a hearing for a meeting with a female russian that maybe had damaging info on Hillary before the election..seriously i think Trump has to be kicked out of the whitehouse, acting like a kid

Watching cnn live(fake news obviously) a lot of republicans want him gone

Donald jr has changed his story again, now admitting receiving an email before the meeting with the female russian lawyer

It's never the crime that gets you, it's always the cover up.

It's never the crime that gets you, it's always the cover up.

I was always told that one small lie takes three to cover it. Its true. I know the times that I have " exaggereted the truth" it didnt take long for me to get rumbled particularly in my early years.

My gran always used to say a liars got to have the best memory. Mine's getting atrocious so lying is a hazard at best , a liability at worst or fatal in the case of my dealings with she who must be obeyed.

Aye Vis, feels like more will come out of this (fnaar)

I think it's really good that the President had such a nice time on his trip. He's learned loads as this transcript proves:

DFKpwSsWAAAYTL0.jpg

Back