• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

Also: "pissgibbon" (can't remember if that's used here and elsewhere or just between me and my friends though).

And: "amoebaqueef"

I do like him talking about how he was sat with the 1st lady of Japan for nearly 2 hours at a Dinner and couldn't talk to her as she spoke no English, not even a hello............shame she actually speaks English very well. Basically Don, she decided to ignore you for 2 hours as she didn't want to listen to your ramblings.

Worst bit is I'm not sure the Supreme Court can step in and overrule presidential pardons.

Worst bit is I'm not sure the Supreme Court can step in and overrule presidential pardons.

From the article that's what the lawyers are investigating. You couldn't make this up, it's Nixon on steroids. I wouldn't be surprised if he was assassinated, for his own sake.

From the article that's what the lawyers are investigating. You couldn't make this up, it's Nixon on steroids. I wouldn't be surprised if he was assassinated, for his own sake.
There's surely no precedent for it. No one has ever had the balls or been so unbelievably arrogant to try to find out.

It is absolutely infuriating to me that I live in a state/area where people still wear their Trump memorabilia with great pride and think this is all some media scheme.

"6 billion people are assisting the police with their enquiries."

Sean Spicer has resigned.

There are probably alternative facts about that....

However, if spicer is so horrified he needs to quit, then it must be REALLY REALLY REALLY FUCKING BAD

There are probably alternative facts about that....

However, if spicer is so horrified he needs to quit, then it must be REALLY REALLY REALLY $#@!ING BAD

This must have gone over my head...

He probably just got tired of looking like a moron covering for Trump. By most accounts he did a good job working in previous administrations.

I'm hoping he is,I've got £20 at 15-1 on precisely that

Trump has banned Transgender people from the US Military in any capacity

Back