• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

Other than the RIP thread I think this is relevant here http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38900572. The link is about Hans Rosling, who if anybody has seen a TED talk may know his visual style. His speciality was debunking myths with actual data and facts and he saw himself more as an entertainer than scientist.

In this post facts era we lose a man who himself was completely dedicated to destroy bullshit.

Makes the press guy from Veep look good.

Just an observation.

You would have thought that given the level of protest to his presidency Trump would at least have appointed competent people in the comms team?

Assuming such people would want to work for him yes. Also said people would probably tell him to stop doing stupid things, which probably wouldnt go down very well with the wotsit faced Hitler.

Assuming such people would want to work for him yes. Also said people would probably tell him to stop doing stupid things, which probably wouldnt go down very well with the wotsit faced Hitler.

Yes he isn't covering himself in glory so far on any front. As I said be careful what you wish for you might just get it. This needed to happen for the westerrn world to wake up and think of and implement plan c. A and B are fucked

Yes he isn't covering himself in glory so far on any front. As I said be careful what you wish for you might just get it. This needed to happen for the westerrn world to wake up and think of and implement plan c. A and B are $#@!ed

Americans apparently did wish for something and got it. This is what plan c looks like.

No its not. Both parties put up shockers. That was a and b C will be Interesting

Trump is what populism is - he is C every day. The Republican Party did not "put up" Trump...they spent most of the time doing everything they could to stop him winning.

Can you imagine Trump supportes organising violence to disrupt a Democrat conference.

Neo NAZI's thugs use stormtroopers methods to break up peaceful Democrat conference. The haters of Democracy use tactics simular to Hitler supporters in the 30's.

The enemies of western Democracy must be rubbing their hands in glee.

Can you imagine Trump supportes organising violence to disrupt a Democrat conference.

Neo NAZI's thugs use stormtroopers methods to break up peaceful Democrat conference. The haters of Democracy use tactics simular to Hitler supporters in the 30's.

The enemies of western Democracy must be rubbing their hands in glee.

I hope most people are slightly confused by your posts, I'd hate to think it was just me.

Trump is what populism is - he is C every day. The Republican Party did not "put up" Trump...they spent most of the time doing everything they could to stop him winning.

But he won. You need to ask yourself why. It has happened there, its happened here, it happened with brexit. Now watch France Denmark and Holland. Left wing politics has been cast aside by millions of disillusioned voters. The clever people will find out why and address it but its going to take years not months.

But he won. You need to ask yourself why. It has happened there, its happened here, it happened with brexit. Now watch France Denmark and Holland. Left wing politics has been cast aside by millions of disillusioned voters. The clever people will find out why and address it but its going to take years not months.

Trump won because the Democrats put Hilary up and more people hate Hilary than hate Trump. It was a battle of the losers. The Democrats have as much blame in getting Trump elected as anybody else.

Trump won because the Democrats put Hilary up and more people hate Hilary than hate Trump. It was a battle of the losers. The Democrats have as much blame in getting Trump elected as anybody else.

Fuck me that's what I said for starters!

You're definitely not alone.

Many leavers still don't understand that they lost the referendum and we are leaving. It doesn't surprise me that the same people say they are confused, that using violence to try to make a political point, is abhorrent and hateful. It does nothing to further the cause of understanding and uniting people. I feel sorry for immigrants, they are being used by both sides. The right see it as a vehicle to get white people to vote, the left use immigration to provoke division and hatred, to try to obtain power and when they fail, they use immigration to whip up hysteria and to be the foot soldiers in violent demonstrations. Political parties have a duty to unite people, not divide them.
That is why the enemies of western democracy are rubbing their hands in glee.

Back