• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

IF YOU WIN A VOTE YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO COMPLETE YOUR MANIFESTO, TO WHICH OBAMA, NEVER DID,by the way.

Do you accept that you can protest and not agree with anything you want in a free democracy?

You have to get all orders past 2 houses in America, both of which are democratically elected. Mr Bannon is seeking to destroy this and that is very dangerous. But I'm sure you knew that as you seem to be an expert on, well, everything.

Trump's (or Bannon's as seems to be the case) Executive Orders have to be not within the law and Constitutional to be granted and relevant hence some of the judiciary challenging his racist policy.

No-one has said otherwise.

Which British People and why are going to protest against a Muslim ban, which isn't incidentally a Muslim ban as he is letting Muslims from other countries enter and even people from the banned countries enter if they have dual nationality and are not departing from the banned countries.
So why so much impulsive hysteria in the UK and who are these people? I think you will find that they are mainly people who support immigration, as they are immigrants and want their families to be able to move the west ( logical and could agree with their sentiments) and people who see Trump as the saviour of the Brexit goverment. In other words, they want the UK to be isolated to demonstrate the remain was right all a long. I think you will find that these are the people who signed the petition and demonstrate against Trump, but do nothing when Netanyahu come to town. A man who is responsible for more racism against Muslims than many other people. No media condemnation, no mass hysteria and no petition.

Do you accept that you can protest and not agree with anything you want in a free democracy?

You have to get all orders past 2 houses in America, both of which are democratically elected. Mr Bannon is seeking to destroy this and that is very dangerous. But I'm sure you knew that as you seem to be an expert on, well, everything.

Trump's (or Bannon's as seems to be the case) Executive Orders have to be not within the law and Constitutional to be granted and relevant hence some of the judiciary challenging his racist policy.

Where is the racism in banning the 7 countries?

the BNP have a manifesto and that's racist as well.

According to THM's logic, if they won an election then all of us who think they are a group of hateful, racist cunts apparently would just have to sit back and let them get on with it otherwise we would be bad losers trying to block the will of a democratic vote.

Apparently, you are not allowed to stand up for what you believe in or protest against things you find abhorrent. Fuck that.

Please explain to me, why banning those 7 countries, can be counted as racist? You have just said he never banned Pakistan, Saudi Arabia etc ( for you Johnny). He sees Pakistan and Saudis as allies. Where does the race part of those 7 countries come in to it? Please.

My point is two fold. If it's a genuine security issue, then a couple of those seven should have been replaced. But it's not. There must be some other reason he doens't want those nationals in his house. But more important than the smokescreen of national security, are his business interests. All of which are serviced by countries who's nationals haven't been banned despite a history of terror. He's a racist, who likes money more than he hates brown people.

26gs68puYGsANBKso.gif

My point is two fold. If it's a genuine security issue, then a couple of those seven should have been replaced. But it's not. There must be some other reason he doens't want those nationals in his house. But more important than the smokescreen of national security, are his business interests. All of which are serviced by countries who's nationals haven't been banned despite a history of terror. He's a racist, who likes money more than he hates brown people.

And Mexicans.

And Mexicans.

Yes but he letting other brown people in, so that isn't good enough. He is letting other muslim countries in, so there is nothing there and he is letting people from the banned countries in, if they have dual nationality and don8 depart from the banned countries.
So in short, it isnt against colour, it isnt about religion, it isnt even about where you come from, it is from where you depart from.

Yes but he letting other brown people in, so that isn't good enough. He is letting other muslim countries in, so there is nothing there and he is letting people from the banned countries in, if they have dual nationality and don8 depart from the banned countries.
So in short, it isnt against colour, it isnt about religion, it isnt even about where you come from, it is from where you depart from.

FFS, he's already said it was a two part statement. Do you not read what people type?

Why won't you answer my question?

Yes I agree with democratic protests, however I defend what I said, Trump protests in the UK are mainly from people who don't like May being defended by Trump. Trump saying we will have good trade deals, is to much for losers to come to terms with. While many leavers have no accepted the democratic referendum and parliament results, some on the very left are using Trump, to bash the Brexit goverment. Protesting is always legitimate, not accepting defeat is not.

Which British People and why are going to protest against a Muslim ban, which isn't incidentally a Muslim ban as he is letting Muslims from other countries enter and even people from the banned countries enter if they have dual nationality and are not departing from the banned countries.
So why so much impulsive hysteria in the UK and who are these people? I think you will find that they are mainly people who support immigration, as they are immigrants and want their families to be able to move the west ( logical and could agree with their sentiments) and people who see Trump as the saviour of the Brexit goverment. In other words, they want the UK to be isolated to demonstrate the remain was right all a long. I think you will find that these are the people who signed the petition and demonstrate against Trump, but do nothing when Netanyahu come to town. A man who is responsible for more racism against Muslims than many other people. No media condemnation, no mass hysteria and no petition.

It is a Muslim ban because he has refused refugee status for anyone who practices a religion that isnt the primary religion of the countries that are affected.

So if you're a Syrian Christian you get to come in. If you're a Syrian Muslim then tough.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...migration-ban-syria-muslims-reaction-lawsuits

Prioritized refugee claims on the basis of religious persecution, so long as the applicant belongs to a religion that is a minority in their country of origin. This provision would allow the White House to prioritize Christians from the Middle East over Muslims. In fiscal year 2016, the US accepted 37,521 Christian and 38,901 Muslim refugees. Since 2001, the US has accepted nearly 400,000 Christian refugees and 279,000 Muslim refugees.

We're not going to get a good trade deal. Kid yourself all you like but it's not happening.

It is a Muslim ban because he has refused refugee status for anyone who practices a religion that isnt the primary religion of the countries that are affected.

So if you're a Syrian Christian you get to come in. If you're a Syrian Muslim then tough.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...migration-ban-syria-muslims-reaction-lawsuits

But he is letting Muslims in. He isn't banning Muslims, they can even come in from the banned countries if they have dual nationality.
About the Christian refugees, you have a good point. He is wrong to do that, but not racist to do that. My point of view is that a refugee, from wherever he or she is from should be treated the same.

Yes I agree with democratic protests, however I defend what I said, Trump protests in the UK are mainly from people who don't like May being defended by Trump. Trump saying we will have good trade deals, is to much for losers to come to terms with. While many leavers have no accepted the democratic referendum and parliament results, some on the very left are using Trump, to bash the Brexit goverment. Protesting is always legitimate, not accepting defeat is not.

Who isn't accepting the result of the EU Referendum vote?

Back