• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

6 of the 7 countries, that are banned unless they have dual nationality from the USA, actually ban Israel passport holders. Not only do most of them ban Israeli citizens, but they ban any person entering, who has ever had his passport stamped for entering Israel.

I wonder if there has ever been a opinion poll put to British people about that? The people who have educated people not to be graceful In defeat, have a lot to answer for.

Israel don't stamp passports.

This would be clearer if Trump made those immigrants from the seven countries wear a symbol so that all good Americans would know they were dangerous. Maybe a yellow star.

Just wondering if the Poll Tax protests around 1990 were misguided? After all the Tories won the General Election in 1987, they won it fair and square.

How about the current protests in Romania about the government essentially legalising corruption up to a certain monetary value?

Just wondering if the Poll Tax protests around 1990 were misguided? After all the Tories won the General Election in 1987, they won it fair and square.

How about the current protests in Romania about the government essentially legalising corruption up to a certain monetary value?

In Romania, they are protesting against the government making knew rules, so they can't be charged with corruption.
I didn't see mass hysteria in the USA, when they introduced the poll tax in the UK.

We're not allowed to protest against matters in other countries then? So anti-apartheid marches, off the agenda? Not allowed to admire Steve Biko?

6 of the 7 countries, that are banned unless they have dual nationality from the USA, actually ban Israel passport holders. Not only do most of them ban Israeli citizens, but they ban any person entering, who has ever had his passport stamped for entering Israel.

I wonder if there has ever been a opinion poll put to British people about that? The people who have educated people not to be graceful In defeat, have a lot to answer for.

Fine whataboutery. I'm more worried about the attacks and attempts to shutdown the media and the judiciary. Trump is an uncontrollable spoiled three year old in a fat fucks body and so comes across as a bit of buffoon and joke figure who will be kept in check so gets a lot more leeway than he deserves. The reality is Bannon has the puppet strings in his hands, the Bannon who's on record for saying he wants to destroy the state, who is a radical revolutionary fascist, and who wants a cultural revolution in the USA by civil war if necessary.

And now the three year old man-child fucked up some more;

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...national-security-council-order-a7565191.html

The Tory party had 10 years of ruining this country, before the poll tax. Trump has had a few weeks and the majority of USA citizens support his ban on those countries. The media attention to Trump's ban and so called not organised protests has whipped up an hysteria. The vast majority of people just go to work and look after their families. They are the majority, not the protesters.

You mean you want to continuously critisize Brexit and Trump and when a poster says something different, he is a wind up. Typical left wing ploy, to shut up the opposition with censorship.

Trump has got nothing to do with Brexit. The Trump presidency is barely three weeks old and the USA and him and his fascist mate have already brought the country to it's lowest level in decades. Four more years of this, and the USA will be a basket case but that's' precisely what they want

It doesn't matter who is and isn't the majority. You're saying those who are opposed to his actions aren't allowed to protest.

It doesn't matter who is and isn't the majority. You're saying those who are opposed to his actions aren't allowed to protest.

I am saying they are the same people who lost the Brexit vote, in the majority. Trump being seen as friends with the Brexit government, doesn't suit the agenda of the leavers, on the whole.

I am saying they are the same people who lost the Brexit vote, in the majority. Trump being seen as friends with the Brexit government, doesn't suit the agenda of the leavers, on the whole.

Hold the front fucking page! People who didn't like the racist undertones (and often overtones) of Brexit also don't like the racist shite emanating from the rancid Dorito in charge of the US.

(I know, I know - #notracistjustsupportingracists)

I am rather more concerned about Trump's relationships in the middle east and the likelihood of him using nuclear weapons than I am about his relationships with us.

It's nothing to do with Brexit.

We could have a Government led by Keir Starmer, Ken Clarke, Nicola Sturgeon, Anna Soubry, Nick Clegg and Sarah Olney and people would still despise Trump because he's an absolute cock knocker.

He won the election. He should be defeated in the voting booth, not by the media and social media. Do you think that the vast majority of people who signed the petition to stop Trump coming to the UK, voted Brexit or to remain. Because they have something in common, they can't accept defeat and are trying to undermine democracy.

I'll try to explain this to you in small words with big letters.

IF YOU WIN A VOTE IT DOES NOT MEAN EVERYBODY ELSE HAS TO SHUT UP OR TOW YOUR LINE.

For somebody wailing about people not accepting a vote you seem awfully keen for everybody else not to criticise something. For some reason you are failing to understand this point. I know you'll come back with the same lines as you always do about winners, losers, not accepting a result, making the country worse etc. etc. etc so I wouldn't bother replying until you accept the capitalised line and stop telling anybody that disagrees with you that they hate the country etc. etc. etc.

Oh and it's 'etc' not 'ect'.

THM, I'll tell you why it's only seven countries, but he's still racist. Because he's that much of a cunt, he can even forgo his own 'ethics' if it's making him money, which he does out of Saudis, Pakistanis and Eygptians. All of which have nationals that have committed terror attacks on US soil. Hypocritical, thick, mercenary, racist, misogynist, tiny fingered shit bag.

I'll try to explain this to you in small words with big letters.

IF YOU WIN A VOTE IT DOES NOT MEAN EVERYBODY ELSE HAS TO SHUT UP OR TOW YOUR LINE.

For somebody wailing about people not accepting a vote you seem awfully keen for everybody else not to criticise something. For some reason you are failing to understand this point. I know you'll come back with the same lines as you always do about winners, losers, not accepting a result, making the country worse etc. etc. etc so I wouldn't bother replying until you accept the capitalised line and stop telling anybody that disagrees with you that they hate the country etc. etc. etc.

Oh and it's 'etc' not 'ect'.

IF YOU WIN A VOTE YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO COMPLETE YOUR MANIFESTO, TO WHICH OBAMA, NEVER DID,by the way.

THM, I'll tell you why it's only seven countries, but he's still racist. Because he's that much of a $#@!, he can even forgo his own 'ethics' if it's making him money, which he does out of Saudis, Pakistanis and Eygptians. All of which have nationals that have committed terror attacks on US soil. Hypocritical, thick, mercenary, racist, misogynist, tiny fingered $#@! bag.

Please explain to me, why banning those 7 countries, can be counted as racist? You have just said he never banned Pakistan, Saudi Arabia etc ( for you Johnny). He sees Pakistan and Saudis as allies. Where does the race part of those 7 countries come in to it? Please.

Back