• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

Have they got a mug of Jesus giving the V's to the bloke that actually took the bullet?

Wasn’t a christian either, if he came back now they’d be calling him a communist lefty do gooder, because he helps people and wasn’t keen on bankers

Is that supposed to be Jesus with the Stars and Stripes? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The American version of Christianity is so fucked up.

Is that supposed to be Jesus with the Stars and Stripes? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The American version of Christianity is so fucked up.
Appreciate what you’re saying, just feel the need to stick up for the old Christian cohort (hi, mom and dad) that do see the shit like above for the blasphemous crock of shit it is.

Not meant as having a go, just that some of us (Americans, even the Christians) haven’t been taken by this nonsense!

I think maybe I just need to write this for my own benefit more than anything, given how demoralizing it is that so many have gotten drunk on Trumpism, and have done so happily.

So many questions,
Why is Jesus holding a shepherds crook when he was a carpenter,
Why is Karl Malden dressed as a cowboy and is he firing a gun with a flag in it,
Why is that one window boarded up,
One flag at half mast,
Trump giving off papa lazarou vibes IMG_2055.jpegIMG_2057.jpeg

Boarded window has to be a Jan 6th reference I think

So many questions,
Why is Jesus holding a shepherds crook when he was a carpenter,
Why is Karl Malden dressed as a cowboy and is he firing a gun with a flag in it,
Why is that one window boarded up,
One flag at half mast,
Trump giving off papa lazarou vibes View attachment 11145View attachment 11146
The Lord's my shepherd?
John Wayne?
Half mast for the 'death of democracy'?
JC holding a globe showing 'broken America'?

I don’t know who he is but looking through his timeline I can’t work out if it’s a parody account.

Please tell me it’s a parody account.

Edit: well duh it is Louie you moron but now I’m obsessed with this account

Last edited:
Born in American and her father is from Jamaica and mother from India = Black African Woman

1721720307330.png

Kathy Burke says it better than I can

1721720414906.png

I don’t know who he is but looking through his timeline I can’t work out if it’s a parody account.

Please tell me it’s a parody account.

Back