• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

Just watched Trump’s speech from last night, apologies to the Americans on here but there seems to be a majority of your country which is batshit crazy. I hope he sticks to his isolationism and we don’t have to see your nonsense again.

Only heard it on the radio but Hulk Hogan crying, saying they tried to shoot his hero was amusing

Russell Brand there according to News Agents.

Tainted celebrities laundering their public image between him and Hogan

Just watched Trump’s speech from last night, apologies to the Americans on here but there seems to be a majority of your country which is batshit crazy. I hope he sticks to his isolationism and we don’t have to see your nonsense again.
Trump speaks to his cultists not normal people, he’s a salesman. Who knows what he actually thinks on anything besides his opinion of himself.

Now with a democrat loss appearing imminent, their cultists are resorting to extravagant conspiracy theories with no backing. I’ve heard it called Blue Anon, made me chuckle.

The result of decades of bold-faced lying by national news media and three letter agencies, and the advent of social media. Nobody knows what to believe so they feel vindicated in believing what makes them feel good and the result is two thirds of people living in their own vastly different worlds completely unable to speak or empathize with one another.

Hulk Hogan coming out to his wrestling music, and ripping his shirt off like he's still on the 80's 😅 American politics is fucking mental

Hulk Hogan coming out to his wrestling music, and ripping his shirt off like he's still on the 80's 😅 American politics is fucking mental
Did he take his vitamins and drink his milk too?

Did he mentioned how 20 odd yeas ago he turned down the opportunity from his agent to endorse a new fangled grilling machine where all he would just have to put his name to it & couldn't be arsed.
so his agent went to someone else on his books and 20 years later George Foreman is £200million plus richer.

Did he mentioned how 20 odd yeas ago he turned down the opportunity from his agent to endorse a new fangled grilling machine where all he would just have to put his name to it & couldn't be arsed.
so his agent went to someone else on his books and 20 years later George Foreman is £200million plus richer.
I couldn't imagine having it called anything other than 'George'

Nah! Too busy mentioning how he used the N word to describe his daughter's boyfriend.

The George Formby grill is better, everything you cook on it turns out nice again

His rally last night... 'took a bullet for democracy' :rolleyes:

Is that the hand he uses to grab women by the pussy?

Back