• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

Did he mentioned how 20 odd yeas ago he turned down the opportunity from his agent to endorse a new fangled grilling machine where all he would just have to put his name to it & couldn't be arsed.
so his agent went to someone else on his books and 20 years later George Foreman is £200million plus richer.
Was this the same time he was asked to play bass guitar for Metallica?

He’s done a rally here in Charlotte today and let me tell y’all, the police are everywhere.

So he's actually said out loud that if he gets re-elected that there wouldn't be another election in 4 years.

Amazing that it hasn't been more widely reported really.

Yeah in context I don’t think he means “I’m abolishing elections”, he means that he will Make America so Great Again that the “Christians” won’t need to worry about future elections because their “rights” (emphasis mine) will be ironclad.

So sure, on the one hand he’s saying he wants to be dictator. On the other he’s saying he’s giving “Christians” (read: fundamentalist cockwombles) concrete power. Different noose, same executioner.

Back