• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

Very funny. RFK has just changed the election. between 3-5% in the swing states are for RFK. The only swing state the RFK vote would give Dems a sizeable chunk of his votes is Michigan,the rest are overwhlmingly going for Trump. The people dont want the commies. Never Trumpers have shifted and will be cabinet appointees: Vance, tulsi gabbard, vivek, RFK. as Rfk said referencing the Dems: "Who needs policies when you have hatred of Trump"

Referincing your pic. Yes, people are mass migrating south. They can't afford to live in the north. Property taxes are out of control. Mass migrations of liberal moving to ,Texas, South carolina , georgia, etc. And they are all learning to play th banjo. LOL.

Got a feeling he’s going to be disappointed though. Despite the inconsistencies, lack of policy depth and shambolic way they’ve got there, the Democrats seem to have done enough to turn the tide. Trump’s going to poll well, but he’s lost ‘it’ and just tipped over from crazy but seductive to sounding like a straight loser for the swing / reluctant voters who matter. He hasn’t got the discipline to turn that around.

And to prove RFKs point; who needs policies when you have hatred
RFK was never getting 5% of any vote, he'll make little to no difference.

What are trump's policies apart from cancelling all elections going forward and being a dictator?

Oh yeah, dismantling Government, getting rid of education department, dictating women's reproductive rights and locking up journalists and opponents who try to stop him.

You need to open not just your eyes, but your ears as well. All things he has said he'll do and all laid out in "project 2025"

It will be a dark day in the World if trump gets back in, and it will be a darker few weeks in America if he doesn't because he thrives on division and hatred... "the election was stolen" :rolleyes:

His latest claim in the head-to-head with Harris is that illegal immigrants are kidnapping and eating their (Americans) dogs and cats!

His latest claim in the head-to-head with Harris is that illegal immigrants are kidnapping and eating their (Americans) dogs and cats!
But that doesn't matter for many voters.... until they repeat it to their mates. Crazy but serious stuff when so many will vote for him. :-(

I mean, I saw a clip of that in the debate and he just comes across as a completely unhinged lunatic. Harris was just laughing at him, because what else can you do? Millions of fellow unhinged lunatics will still vote for him.
The big problem of course is how to educate people not to fall for this crap. I am talking generalised educational standards in the USA which on a world scale are, shall we say, better than average. Dear me. The UK is not much better.

Back