• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

They don’t have Trump’s… fuck I hate to admit this… they don’t have his *swag*.
Yeah, I'm not sure they'd win, but he has such an iron grip on the Republican Party he'd get to handpick his successor.

You aren't winning floating voters here, so Trump can only be hoping on a low turnout where racists that don't like him stay at home. He's still relatively short at 8/13. Not a given in a 2 horse race, but neither the shooting or the change of Democratic candidate seems to have moved things odds wise.

You aren't winning floating voters here, so Trump can only be hoping on a low turnout where racists that don't like him stay at home. He's still relatively short at 8/13. Not a given in a 2 horse race, but neither the shooting or the change of Democratic candidate seems to have moved things odds wise.

What a thick and unaware ****
1. He clearly didn't understand 'DEI' even when she stated the words.
2. He is obviously confused that people can have recent ancestors from more than one racial or national identity.

He is actually a decent golfer tbf. He was on Bryson Dechambeau's channel a couple of weeks ago and had an eagle and several birdies. Then again he should be half decent the amount of time he spends playing.

He is actually a decent golfer tbf. He was on Bryson Dechambeau's channel a couple of weeks ago and had an eagle and several birdies. Then again he should be half decent the amount of time he spends playing.
How to tell people you've never played golf without telling them you've never played golf.

Brain Worm Kennedy has dropped out... and also asked his supporters to go with Trump.

I didn’t expect him to explicitly endorse either of them.

Don’t think it’ll move the needle much but disappointing nonetheless.

Back