• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

Happened on his personal golf course, or so the reports are saying.

It’s weirdly hard for me to grasp that this has happened again to him. And also that both shooters were apparently quite shit with firearms.
Any miraculously healing body parts involved this time?

Seems the Secret Service spotted someone with a firearm a couple of holes away from where Trump was hacking away.
Secret Service fired the shots, dodgy geezer fled and was later caught.

Seems the Secret Service spotted someone with a firearm a couple of holes away from where Trump was hacking away.
Secret Service fired the shots, dodgy geezer fled and was later caught.
I don’t know why this is funny to me.

The dip was using a Kalashnikov that I guess he got while volunteering in Ukraine?

He would have had line of sight on the next green apparently, but unfortunately he was soooo fucking dense he had half the barrel sticking out of a bush for the secret service to spot as they were checking a hole ahead of the orange man-baby.

Kennedy and Lincoln would have given their right arms to have bumped into such incompetent assassins.

Not to get myself on a list, but going for him while golfing was always the easiest option and I'm surprised it took this long. Golf courses are piss easy to sneak into, there's cover everywhere while still offering line of sight over hundreds of metres - just dig in for a day or two before he and his security detail turn up to do their cursory sweep of the perimeter (and it won't be that long because the fucker is always golfing, and always at the same courses over and over).

Again, he's been saved by the incompetence of the would-be shooter and a fair wedge of luck.

Back