• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

Hugely. But they aren't doing that.

It is effectively a lottery among people signed up as registered voters to Elon's little game. Of course, all these registered voters are already pretty much guaranteed Trump votes.

It is playing hard and loose with US law but isn't actually the slam dunk it at first seems.
You're right, but it's pretty obvious that that's effectively his intention. He's just framed it in a way to circumvent the laws and give him the "But your honour, I'm not paying people to vote" excuse. He knows, you know, we all know exactly what he is doing with this. And you are probably correct in that the people signing up for his game are probably going to already be members of the cult, still doesn't make it less insidious though.

You're right, but it's pretty obvious that that's effectively his intention. He's just framed it in a way to circumvent the laws and give him the "But your honour, I'm not paying people to vote" excuse. He knows, you know, we all know exactly what he is doing with this. And you are probably correct in that the people signing up for his game are probably going to already be members of the cult, still doesn't make it less insidious though.
*Nods sagely in agreement*

I think he's found his calling tbh.

GaYJhypW8AACI09

(Did not actually "work in McDonalds" for a day as he said he would, just stood there for a couple of hours in a closed restaurant)

And apparently was surprised that fries were served like that, he’s never had fries because of his germophobia he thought people grabbed them bare handed to serve them up

It’s immensely depressing that there are thousands of potential voters that just won’t vote simply because they are disengaged yet if they thought about it for a few seconds they’d realise they’d be far better off under a Democrat. I’ve no problem with them getting what they deserve if Trump wins but the impact their apathy will have on other Americans, the rest of humanity and the natural world is depressing.

I'm becoming increasingly nervous that he'll win
He will win. It's happening...again.

The world has gone fucking insane. A man who claimed, in front of a family that lost someone in a war, that life is tough and he struggles to get up after a bullet kissed his fucking earlobe is going to get elected again.

He will win. It's happening...again.

The world has gone fucking insane. A man who claimed, in front of a family that lost someone in a war, that life is tough and he struggles to get up after a bullet kissed his fucking earlobe is going to get elected again.
The bump Harris got just for not being Biden has halted. Ultimately it's on him for not making the only sensible decision 6 months earlier.

I wonder how much of it is 'anti-imcumbant' voting, and people who don't really pay much attention just wanting a change in government. Inflation, interest rates, cost of living etc, it's hard to vote for more of the same of that. We've seen governments voted out or rocked to their core all over the place

Y’all must be seeing stuff I’m not, although I wouldn’t say Harris has it in the bag.

I wonder how much of it is 'anti-imcumbant' voting, and people who don't really pay much attention just wanting a change in government. Inflation, interest rates, cost of living etc, it's hard to vote for more of the same of that. We've seen governments voted out or rocked to their core all over the place
Trump appeals because he promises the world. He knows if he withdraws support for Ukraine they’ll have to reach a settlement and instantly oil prices will drop and it’s a win for US car drivers. Before you know it Donald will have achieved more than four years of Democratic Presidency! He will do anything to be popular and a large chunk of Americans don’t give a shit about the environment, climate change or anyone who isn’t American.

The thing I really don't get is how all the septic right wing nutjobs are happy voting for a guy so obviously in Putin's pocket?
What happened to "better dead than red"..?

Y’all must be seeing stuff I’m not, although I wouldn’t say Harris has it in the bag.
I can't understand what the others are seeing either. I see Harris winning, not really but winning well enough.

Got to remember most on here have been wrong on just about every election going.

I can't understand what the others are seeing either. I see Harris winning, not really but winning well enough.

Got to remember most on here have been wrong on just about every election going.
Just following the money. Bookies have been wrong about elections before and I appreciate in a market like that it'll be as much offsetting liabilities as anything else, but the markets are only going one way

Just following the money. Bookies have been wrong about elections before and I appreciate in a market like that it'll be as much offsetting liabilities as anything else, but the markets are only going one way
Yeah, Brexit, good example.

Back