• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

This is perfect for him. He was never going to get the money for the wall and he knew it. Now he can "honestly" blame it on the Democrats.

Nothing I have seen has made me believe we're in for anything other than a second Trump term.

Is the right answer.

He'll be nearly 80 won't he?

Aye - he is up for President rather than Pope so that is probably a little bit on the mature side.

Trump has now come out with his greatest lie yet. Claiming that during his campaign he never said Mexico would pay for the wall NEVER.

Still can't get his wall through the House, so he's invented another caravan, this time from Honduras to get all racist about.

b7LW4Ne.jpg

"Hamberders" FFS

QRI1nRX.jpg

If you're thinking of visiting the US, probably wait a bit. Airport employees (including traffic controllers and security) have now missed two paychecks.

They better sort this shit out by next month. I'll build the fucking wall for him.

(Although I have read that LAX is currently unaffected by the shutdown....So if that is the case, build it yourself Trumpster)

Going to be some crazy tweets from Donny T very soon then

can we just have a regular boring president/PM again for fuck sake

I am so tired of trump and brexit and all this bullshit happening everywhere

I remember a time when Republicans thought Biden was too prone to saying dumb things publicly to be a legitimate presidential (or vice presidential) candidate.

it was a big fucking deal, you know.

The king of Twitter Trolling. Every time it goes cold in the USA he tweets shit like this

Donald J. Trump
‏@realDonaldTrump

In the beautiful Midwest, windchill temperatures are reaching minus 60 degrees, the coldest ever recorded. In coming days, expected to get even colder. People can’t last outside even for minutes. What the hell is going on with Global Waming? Please come back fast, we need you!

He can't be that fucking thick, can he?

Actually, why am I even asking that?

The Essex Wolf of climate change. Someone will explain it to him (ie weather is not climate change), he'll sort of agree and then go back the next day as if the discussion never happened.

Back