• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

"the french were starting to learn German until the US intervened in the world wars"

Jesus Christ, the fucking imbecile actually said that.

He doesn't realise they turned up two years late for both kick offs.
the French army trolled him on Twitter earlier by showing them training in the rain,but apparently trump tweeted that he went to a later remembrance service in torrential rain,but I'm fairly certain the weather was ok all day

Last edited:
"the french were starting to learn German until the US intervened in the world wars"

Jesus Christ, the fucking imbecile actually said that.

He deleted a Tweet where he blamed the Secret Service for him not going out in the rain. Worried they might pull the trigger I guess

Shame it all over the news before he did it.

FAKE NEWS

I liked his rant that he did a speech the next day and it got next to no coverage........apart from being shown on most major news channels around the world of course but you know FAKE NEWS.

cringing so hard

he is so endlessly ignorant and embarassing. 6 more years of this shit

My family all voted for him, they were saying the other day that they really believed he would change once he got into office, that they were appalled by his behavior, but that Clinton still would have been just as bad, if not worse.

Amazing mental gymnastics.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Choosing Hilary Clinton was hubris in the extreme by the Democrats. She was universally disliked and dodgy as hell.

If they'd chosen anybody else bar her or Bernie they win that election.

Clinton would have been bad. No arguing with that. Probably more than just a little bit corrupt.

But compared to this buffoon she looks like FDR

Choosing Hilary Clinton was hubris in the extreme by the Democrats. She was universally disliked and dodgy as hell.

Bernie looked like the surest bet to beat Trump, tbf.

Clinton's selection wasn't just hubris, it was outright manipulation. To give Clinton control over DNC funds and personnel well before she won the nomination is highly irregular. To say the deck was stacked against Bernie is not really doing it justice.

Clinton would have been bad. No arguing with that. Probably more than just a little bit corrupt.

It's the fact they can see on one hand that he's a travesty of a human being and politician but on the other hand still feel like they made the right choice that is the most infuriating.

pisses me off that people like debby wasserman got off scott free for rigging all the primaries in favor of hillary. hope you're proud of your good work, asshole

problem is no one else was really in the race. democrats are absolutely feckless. they need an injection of talent, backbone, and firm policy positions before 2020 or they're going to get crushed again.

ps - they're going to get crushed again

Clinton likely would've been a perfectly mediocre president. I'm not her biggest fan and I think the Clintons need to go bye-bye, but she was at the very least a policy wonk and knew how to work in washington. Whether she's the worst human to ever live or the nicest, she at least knew what she was talking about. Too bad she stood for nothing and shot herself in the foot by dealing with shit like emails and the high road.

dammit alan

63d.gif

pisses me off that people like debby wasserman got off scott free for rigging all the primaries in favor of hillary. hope you're proud of your good work, asshole

problem is no one else was really in the race. democrats are absolutely feckless. they need an injection of talent, backbone, and firm policy positions before 2020 or they're going to get crushed again.

ps - they're going to get crushed again

Beto O'Rourke seems decent enough and I thought he may run for 2020.

Definitely seems hard to imagine a scenario where he isn’t in the primaries

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

France are really pissed off with his cuntish tweets as they were on the anniversary of the Paris attacks. He has no morals, no shame. Imbecile.

Definitely seems hard to imagine a scenario where he isn’t in the primaries

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Beto and Andrew Gillum are both weirdly well positioned for a couple of guys who lost (O'Rourke) and will almost definitely lose (Gillum) their gubernatorial races last week.

Beto and Andrew Gillum are both weirdly well positioned for a couple of guys who lost (O'Rourke) and will almost definitely lose (Gillum) their gubernatorial races last week.

We do this a lot, put potential cabinet ministers up for an election in an opposition stronghold so they can't possibly win. It's to get experience, destabilise the other candidate and see how good they are.

I'd expect both to run.

Back