• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

People are though. So many times where Trump or his staff say stuff that is a blatant lie and despite clear evidence people will believe their words over the truth.

He has successfully divided America. His tactics are as old but the weapons are new, divide and rule as it's easier when you have sycophants willing to believe everything you say as they police the people that hate. Despots have always used this tactics and with his control of the media by using the exact same tactics he's bringing America to the civil war he seems to want to preside over.

Britain were ace at this in our pomp of colonial rule.

But for some reason nobody has assassinated him as sadly that seems to be the only answer.

No, that comes when he fires Mueller!

What I mean is, Sessions was (regretfully) a very effective leader of the DoJ. As shit as his policies were, you can't argue with his effectiveness. He was also one of Trump's most loyal people both personally and in policy.

His replacement will obviously still be someone I disagree with, but Trump is getting rid of a loyal servant while causing himself more issues.

I just don't think he realises how obvious he's being. It's well known the interim chap is very anti the Mueller probe.

He knows how obvious he's being, and doesn't care. Trump has faced literally zero repercussion for every norm and rule he's broken so far. Why would he expect to suffer *any* kickback from this?

There's a reason why he threatened warfare and retaliation against the democrats if they don't ply nicely. He's a fucking bully and I hope they stand up and fight and basically impeach the cunt. The Sessions move is nothing short of a disgrace.

He won't be impeached.

They've doctored the footage. Did they really think people would buy that?

https://twitter.com/aymanndotcom/st.../aymanndotcom/status/1060424768653062149?s=20

footage that was doctored by infowars of all places, iirc. absolutely shameful. this is one of the worst things I've seen come out of the white house. it seems simple but attacking the press, lying about a minor assault, revoking a press pass, and then sharing doctored footage.... it's just a whole new level.

People are though. So many times where Trump or his staff say stuff that is a blatant lie and despite clear evidence people will believe their words over the truth.

People have flatly said that

1) they don't think he lies
2) they don't care if he lies
3) they think he might 'exaggerate' but we get his point

When people are staring you in the face and saying, "I don't care if he's lying", where else is there to go??

He won't be impeached.

footage that was doctored by infowars of all places, iirc. absolutely shameful. this is one of the worst things I've seen come out of the white house. it seems simple but attacking the press, lying about a minor assault, revoking a press pass, and then sharing doctored footage.... it's just a whole new level.
Whilst Huckerby Sanders open lies to the Press Corps about something they saw themselves and is captured on film.

The chances of him being impeached which were already close to zero dropped further with a harder Republican Senate.

"Donald Trump’s new acting attorney general, Matthew Whitaker, was involved in a company that scammed US military veterans out of their life savings."

The man is master Troll

Lets hope the Mueller report is released in full, not a chance though I guess with Whitaker as attorney general..

The House has subpoena power though. If Mueller gets sacked they can just subpoena him and ask what he found out.

So we're expected to believe that there was no backup plan for slight drizzle in Paris in November?

Cancelled the trip because it's not about him being the centre of attention more like

Still, nice of him to turn up this morning, though. Less than a mile from his hotel...

didn't turn up because

1) he doesn't know how to work an umbrella
2) has famously bad hair during rain/wind

Trudeau got a real nice indirect roast of trump at the end of his speech though

A lot of twitter chatter that shit in Mueller investigation is about get interesting

Back