• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

Higher turnout than usual? Does that bode well for giving The Donald a kick in the balls?
General rule of thumb is higher turnout means more wins for Democrats.

You guys need to get rid of rick Scott.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He's trailing Bill Nelson at the moment and if he loses that he's out of a job.

good fuck that climate denying gun loving trump stooge

American who thinks he gets sarcasm :)

and brits who, once again, don't.

though I'm not sure why the 2nd quote is in there. that one was not sarcastic at all. fuck rick scott.

unfortunately he won.

though I'm not sure why the 2nd quote is in there. that one was not sarcastic at all. fuck rick scott.

unfortunately he won.
Thought i saw there might be a recount?

when we were discussing yesterday scott was losing, but pulled ahead last I'd checked.

I'm sure there will be a recount and then some lost votes and then realization that the voting machines weren't working properly or some other dumb bullshit because florida is a fucking dumpster fire that can never do a single thing right

A brothel-owning, evangelical Christian-backed Republican candidate who died last month wins election in Nevada

I can't be arsed to read the actual story but the headline is simply brilliant.

(I presume his death came too late to change the candidate and as he won, he will just get replaced by another Republican candidate rather than a new election? Although I think they should do a Political version of Weekend at Bernie's with him)

Thought i saw there might be a recount?
Nelson conceded the race so I don't think the recount will happen.

Both that race and the governor race here in Florida were within 100,000 votes which is fucking insanely tight. Neither went to the liberal candidate, though. So now we have a racist governor and a scum of the Earth senator.

well I doubt the 1.5 million excons that will be eligible to vote in 2020 are going to be republicans

Sessions has gone, unless he comes with an explosive resignation speech that's a victory for Trump

trump just shot himself in the foot

There's a reason why he threatened warfare and retaliation against the democrats if they don't ply nicely. He's a fucking bully and I hope they stand up and fight and basically impeach the cunt. The Sessions move is nothing short of a disgrace.

They've banned that cnn supporter for 'laying his hands on a young woman' during the exchange. They do realise it was on telly, right? And I suppose it would have been OK if he'd grabbed her by the pussy

Back