• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

nothing like the leader of the country continuing to bad mouth rape victims

truly they are the bad people we need to be lashing out at.

making fun of dr fords testimony was bad enough, but then he tweets to ignore all of the people stopping senators (mostly rape victims) in the hall/elevator as paid protestors

I've lost count of the number of times I've thought we hit rock bottom. He uses rock bottom as a diving board.

Last edited:
Trump is a piece of shit. The GOP are a collective piece of shit. Cunts, the lot of them.

With Kavanaugh's confirmation, America is yet one more powerful, rich man closer to controlling women's rights and women's bodies.

Trump is a piece of shit. The GOP are a collective piece of shit. Cunts, the lot of them.

With Kavanaugh's confirmation, America is yet one more powerful, rich man closer to controlling women's rights and women's bodies.
Word!

The problem is that the USA economically is doing ok with Trump. Until that changes the orange tit is bombproof

I give up...stop the World from spinning and let us all get off.

Kanye West told Donald Trump in the Oval Office that Apple should build a hydrogen-powered iPlane to replace Air Force One and then showed him a design for the plane on his iPhone
DpPlQrkWsAAxOe3.jpg

so tired of hearing about Twat-Off 2018 :icon_lol:

I had a dream that I was arguing with a senator about something and he said "FINE THEN YOU CAN HAVE IT YOUR WAY!" and then I was suddenly strapped down to a bed and then the dude turned into a vampire and was trying to bite me as payment for my request and I freaked out and then rui patricio came in and punched him in the face and I got free

... is this the right thread for that? :icon_lol:

I had a dream that I was arguing with a senator about something and he said "FINE THEN YOU CAN HAVE IT YOUR WAY!" and then I was suddenly strapped down to a bed and then the dude turned into a vampire and was trying to bite me as payment for my request and I freaked out and then rui patricio came in and punched him in the face and I got free

Holy shit man, where to begin with that. :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
:icon_lol:

Finally a post on the Trump thread that makes sense

Trump isn't going to grow his support so he needs to be keeping his base enthused which he appears to be doing. They still love him for all the reasons everyone else loathe the man. The economy is strong whether that's down to him is a mute point but President's normally get a second term in such circumstances although we are still 2 1/2 years off the election so a lot can change. I hope the Dems don't make the mistake of going down the celebrity route and pick a credible politician to take him apart, from the limited amount I've seen her on Bill Maher I like Elizabeth Warren.
Looks like she's going to run. Trump's gone for another of his misogynistic, racist plays and she's called him on it. Technically he owes her a million dollars, although I'm sure she's too cute to get dragged into that. If she runs she'll destroy him, he can't increase his base and the Dems who wouldn't come out for Hilary will for her. I'm hoping this is the beginning of the end.

don't underestimate the influence of the electoral college and gerrymandering. if the GOP maintains control through the midterms they'll be in a position to be drawing the maps again, further entrenching their powers. and with a now conservative court thanks to Rapeanaugh and Gorsuch, the idea of that being reigned in as as slim as ever. they'd already previously ruled in favor of gerrymandering with more balanced appointees.

of course Warren is gonna run. though while she's certainly a much more desirable candidate than a Clinton ever would be and won't suffer the same boredom and tiredness that Hillary brought to the election, but lets not for a minute think she's some kind of shoe-in either 1) for the D nomination, 2) to win over Trump.

Trump might not have a majority-appeal but that doesn't mean he won't be able to win again.

these midterms will be pretty telling. It's exciting but scary at the same time. The thought of the GOP remaining in control is a scary prospect.

In other the world ending is getting closer news, Dictator Trump getting ready to up his Nuclear weapon stash to give China and Russia something to worry about

don't underestimate the influence of the electoral college and gerrymandering. if the GOP maintains control through the midterms they'll be in a position to be drawing the maps again, further entrenching their powers. and with a now conservative court thanks to Rapeanaugh and Gorsuch, the idea of that being reigned in as as slim as ever. they'd already previously ruled in favor of gerrymandering with more balanced appointees.

of course Warren is gonna run. though while she's certainly a much more desirable candidate than a Clinton ever would be and won't suffer the same boredom and tiredness that Hillary brought to the election, but lets not for a minute think she's some kind of shoe-in either 1) for the D nomination, 2) to win over Trump.

Trump might not have a majority-appeal but that doesn't mean he won't be able to win again.

these midterms will be pretty telling. It's exciting but scary at the same time. The thought of the GOP remaining in control is a scary prospect.
Problem is that I think Trump actually DOES appeal to the majority of Americans. We just had brushed them under the rug for a couple of decades.

Remember conservatives in this country hold Ronald Reagan next to Jesus. Trump is Reagan all over again politically, he's just way more belligerent about it. And so ultimately it pushes moderate conservatives toward Donald and things are compounded because Donald's rhetoric pushes liberals further left.

Basically, I'm not sure anyone can stop the Trump train.

Back