• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

About the impeachment Pointing at his head trump said "because without this thinking,you would see numbers you wouldn't believe,in reverse"
Wt actual f does that even mean?

He is saying that he is the only glue holding the American economy together. Because he is so immensely clever and all that.

The only thing he has to hold things up is his increasingly isolationist trade policy, which is actually rather more likely to fuck the Americans up than anything else as the Chinese aren't exactly shying away from a trade war. An abortion of a policy from an abortion of a human being.

It's a cult of personality. Feel free to substitute an 'n' in there somewhere.

Being reported that Trump's buddy at the National Enquirer (the hilarious comic that it is) has been granted immunity by Federal Prosecutors, He purchased all the stories of Trumps affairs and then didn't publish them to protect Trumpy (going to guess that Trump reimbursed him)

Looks like another one of his friends is about to turn on him. If this is true, then expect an angry Tweet from the toilet by the orange freak at 3am

Unless the Dems have a landslide mid terms in November he's not going to be impeached

If he has committed a criminal offence the politics is irrelevant. Nixon had both houses in his favour in 1972. However it would mean Pence in charge which is really unpalatable.

His comments about his two lawyers are lamentable.

One is a rat for agreeing to testify, and the other is "brave" for refusing a plea bargain to tell all. Presidential omerta at play.

He is Donald Trump not John bloody Gotti.

I beg to differ, Trump is a mafiosi in all but name. Jail or concrete shoes, at this point I couldn't care less how he ends but he needs to.

I agree with you. But as President he damn well shouldn't be acting like the Godfather.

If he has committed a criminal offence the politics is irrelevant. Nixon had both houses in his favour in 1972. However it would mean Pence in charge which is really unpalatable.

Nixon's crime was done whilst actually president though. Trump's apparent corruption has all been prior to winning the election. I don't think anyone thought Trump was white as snow in the first place so unless massive and undeniable criminality is proven, I don't think it will be enough to bring him down. I hope I'm talking out of my hole, obviously.

Jesus - just when you think he can't get more fucking stupid he starts attacking Woodward and Bernstein. Yeah - that went well for Richard Nixon...

Jesus - just when you think he can't get more fucking stupid he starts attacking Woodward and Bernstein. Yeah - that went well for Richard Nixon...

Especially after the recording in which he says Woodward has always been fair. I wonder if a sitting US President has been removed for mental instability and I wonder if this is a deliberate tactic from his detractors.

The real threat seems to be his Nominee for the SC. He's a real piece of work by the looks of things, the type of person who would have dismissed the Nazi's at Nurenberg for acting within the law.

He has also said on record that only an Obama White House would attack the integrity of Woodward.

And he wants the CEO of CNN fired.

Lunatic.

I shall be looking at November's mid terms with interest. If democrats do really well then Trump is probably fucked and out of office before March. Pence could follow allowing someone else to step in with a modicum of sense albeit republican. This freak show has gone on long enough

That's not how US politics works. He's not the leader of the Republican Party in the way May is the Conservative's. The mid terms won't see him out of office irrespective of the results

It would make any impeachment much more likely to succeed though.

The Democrats would need to control the Senate for any impeachment. With the States in play that is borderline impossible

Trump's appeal to the faction that elected him is undiminished. They only believe him and everything else is fake.

Trump's appeal to the faction that elected him is undiminished. They only believe him and everything else is fake.

Very clever really - any attacks on Trump, however well-evidenced, are just confirmation of the "swamp" he's trying to drain to his fans so their support only increases.

This a delightful read on Twitter

Armando Iannucci
‏@Aiannucci

Proposal: If you take any piece of footage of Trump in a White House meeting, and replaced Trump with a penguin, the expressions on the faces of everyone else in the room would still work.
Twitter, let’s see what you can do.

https://twitter.com/Aiannucci/status/1037628177475166208

Back