• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

One for the geeks
15f9758b37cd17d29d683cfec4f9590c.jpg

the Unite the Right march is happening this weekend, literally in the middle of my school/work. hopefully nothing horrific happens over the weekend.

these are the same people from Charlottesville.

US President Donald Trump's former lawyer, Michael Cohen, has pleaded guilty in a New York court to violating campaign finance laws.

He said he had done so at the direction of "the candidate", for the "principal purpose of influencing [the] election".

Surely the end is near!

The lawyer who said he wold take a bullet for Trump has managed to deflect that bullet right back at him

He knows he is in the shit now and is in a very confused state.

Unless it's proven that he's done anything seriously corrupt while president, (as Nixon was) I think he'll hang on for his full term and possibly win a second term. The Republican party are never going to vote to impeach him as things stand and any attempt by the Dems to force the issue will only strengthen him with his base.

Unless it's proven that he's done anything seriously corrupt while president, (as Nixon was) I think he'll hang on for his full term and possibly win a second term. The Republican party are never going to vote to impeach him as things stand and any attempt by the Dems to force the issue will only strengthen him with his base.

It may also depend on Trump himself - first and foremost it is about him and if he thinks that being President will harm him or his ability to make money I think he would walk.

It may also depend on Trump himself - first and foremost it is about him and if he thinks that being President will harm him or his ability to make money I think he would walk.

Possibly but I reckon his vanity may um... trump his greed. He'd probably accept a little less filthy lucre if he could still stand in front of a crowd of adoring racist morons on a regular basis.

His comments about his two lawyers are lamentable.

One is a rat for agreeing to testify, and the other is "brave" for refusing a plea bargain to tell all. Presidential omerta at play.

He is Donald Trump not John bloody Gotti.

I saw a report the other day about how the wider US media was reacting to all this scandal, local/regional press and TV etc. Basically they were barely even covering it. Our US forumites will know better, but the feeling was that outside of Washington, nobody really gives a shit.

Trump TV, sorry Fox, went crazy when the stories broke

DlJgyUnXoAAUsWj.jpg

Obama played George Costanza's Dad in Seinfeld? Wow, he aged really well.

Might be a fake pic after reading more but the thing is with Fox you can never tell. What a world we live in

apparently impeaching him will bring a financial apocalypse! that might just be a reason to do it, but it comes across even more as a messiah complex.

Frankly that isn't a reason legally not to do it. Sounds like a threat to me.

This bloke makes Nixon look like John Paul II.

Fucking cunt.

Back