• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

If he had a tailored suit,we'd all realise he's not 150lbs or whatever he claimed he was,perhaps it's his suit that makes his hands look small

yes he wears that style for a reason

you would also think being a "billionaire" he'd be able to afford a proper lawyer. or a proper doctor. or have people in his cabinet not bought and paid for by the kremlin. or fucking etcetera into infinity

unfortunately for him, millionaire conmen have no taste

Well it appears Trump has managed to annoy a lot of his closest supporters after his comments today.

Asked a straight question regarding who he believes regarding Russian interference in the election a) His own intelligence agencies or b) Putin.

He tried to blame Hillary and her email servers but essentially went with option B.

Watched channel 4 news,they had a couple of ex ambassadors on who were absolutely raging about how treasonous trump had been,they then had an ex secret service chief on,who said the intelligence agents should all resign,because the president is not on their side anymore,and hasn't been fron the start

Watched channel 4 news,they had a couple of ex ambassadors on who were absolutely raging about how treasonous trump had been,they then had an ex secret service chief on,who said the intelligence agents should all resign,because the president is not on their side anymore,and hasn't been fron the start

I did wonder how close this came to treason. I say this tongue in cheek but has trump got any open top motorcades going through Texas soon!

I really could do with a gun nut rampage,I've got £20 at 15/1 on him getting assassinated

DiQy33OUwAE6nkN.jpg

Perhaps we can get a deal off him as England, The UK, Great Britain and The United Kingdom and make a killing! Oh and as Scotland too as that's not in the UK (apparently)

I think 8 year olds have a better vocabulary than trump,and a better grasp of geography

Trump says he accepts the American intelligence community's conclusion that Russia interfered in the election, and misspoke when he said the opposite in Helsinki.

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Of course you misspoke you crumpled wotsit faced cuntbasket. Makes a change from declaring something as Fake News I suppose

So someone pointed out

a) you treasonous cunt
b) the entire CIA are about to resign.
c) Deeley Plaza is a lovely place to visit

What an utter fucking cretin.

Oh and as Scotland too as that's not in the UK (apparently)

But Ireland is (apparently)

I did wonder how close this came to treason.

His actions during that press conference were arrogant, suspicious, and baldly treasonous; and I don't mean that with an ounce of hyperbole. I already don't understand how anyone can support him, but after that... just... jesus christ. Even his fluffers at fox news had to take a stand. Well, everyone except the Fluffer in Chief, Hannity.

It wouldn't surprise me at all to find out he was in the pocket of these twats behind the scenes.
https://themoscowproject.org/players/seanhannity/

Back