• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

I see he is now reviewing the splitting migrant families policy.

It's almost as if he just does something cuntish for shits and giggles and then reverts from it when the heat gets on.

Yeah, it's as though he wants to confirm that as POTUS he can do what he wants.......

Have to post this
364e2330a83a21c29430ccdfaf5f89ab.jpg

IMG_20180712_223339.jpg

This is for both paper and interviewee:

1200.gif

Trump doesn't have a scooby about Brexit, look at the weird answer he gave at the NATO conference yesterday when he was asked about it. As I predicted when Davis walked the right wing press will go after May as she's not delivering their view of Brexit. FWIW I think she's trying to deliver the best one she can without the country falling into the abyss, but that's never going to be good enough for them so she has to go. By the Autumn we'll have Prime Minister Gove. JRM won't be stupid enough to run for it, but will guarantee his deluded band of nutjobs support.

When Paddy first suggested a bullet through the brain, I thought that was a crass and undemocratic way to operate even in part jest. Now, someone please pull the trigger.

He's called it all out as "fake news". What a fucking moron he really is.

Trump insists that the EU enjoys the best of US/EU trade. Trump also wants the U.K. to cut ties with the EU. I wonder why. It’s the bovine simplicity of his plotting that’s so staggering.

James O'Brien summing it all up quite succinctly there. And yet there are still an unbelievably high number of people who think this is all going to work out well for us.

What truly bizarre times we live in.

Saw his helicopter arriving over London on my way back from York yesterday. The things you see when you don't have you surface-to-air missile launcher.

Happy folks.

Dh9oKzsXcAEPeOo.jpg

To be honest none of them deserve to be happy. They're all awful people.

Is that May's husband? He looks like he's had all the joy of life sucked out of him and he's been ground down to just a slave!
"My life sucks, why can't I just die"

What did the beautiful Melinia see in the fat 60 plus year old billionaire Trump?

Don't feel sorry for him, he's one of many people who are personally invested in making a no deal Brexit happen because it'll make them a lot of money. He's a cunt, just not on the same level as his cunt wife.

The Roast of Trump was on last night. I couldn't help but watch it.
a) wtf
b) just what the hell is life

Tony Xia said that too.

He's rich, but he isn't a billionaire.

Back