• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

DbuzbXPWAAADIWC.jpg:large

52 people, and counting, dead directly thanks to Trump today.

Yeah, but that's their own fault for provoking violence by protesting according to his son-in-law and senior adviser.

The big meeting is off, then.

I knew a fat despotic twat with a stupid haircut was going to fuck it up.

Shame those lovely coins will go to waste. I imagine Trumpy will stick them on Ebay.

Still Obama 1 Trump 0 on Nobel Peace Prizes for the time being, then.

Which I bet REALLY REALLY annoys him.

Here's the letter he sent to Kim. It's fucking nuts.

Dd91zulVwAMoLRr.jpg

Spot the bits Trump added after one of the White House staffers wrote the letter for him

I thought it was a parody at first. It looks like it's been written by a simpleton.

No idea why but his signature really annoys me

I thought it was a parody at first. It looks like it's been written by a simpleton.

I used to think that about some of his tweets, but after so long, I just accept the batshit mental content is due to the fact it's come from a batshit mentalist.

For a terrifying minute I thought it started with 'Dear Mr. Chinaman'

I used to think that about some of his tweets, but after so long, I just accept the batshit mental content is due to the fact it's come from a batshit mentalist.

Just when you think he can't get any dumber the buffoon thinks it's a fucking challenge.

it's just PR and spin innit.

you don't conduct diplomacy by public forum. it's a letter to keep others happy.

it's indicative of everything about modern day politics. appearances and bluster 'trump' actually doing or achieving anything. sadly for him, he's always gonna look like a prick to anyone objective.

Back