• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

we spend a lot of money on the environment, we should have a heavily armed environmental task force.

we spend a lot of money on diplomacy, we should have a diplomatic swat team.

fucking moron jesus christ I hate him so fucking much.

He could do a HUGE amount more for the environment without spending a lot. By signing back up to Kyoto and actually fucking doing something about the pollutants the US chucks into the atmosphere.

The President of the United States of America, ladies and gentlemen.

@realDonaldTrump

Crazy Joe Biden is trying to act like a tough guy. Actually, he is weak, both mentally and physically, and yet he threatens me, for the second time, with physical assault. He doesn’t know me, but he would go down fast and hard, crying all the way. Don’t threaten people Joe!

71 year old Donald Trump proclaiming how hard he can beat up a 75 year old Joe Biden.

FFS

71 year old Donald Trump proclaiming how hard he can beat up a 75 year old Joe Biden.

FFS

Biden would destroy him.

giphy.gif

DY5zGnhWkAAl-wa.jpg

Funny that, because 11 days later Dowd has resigned.

d41.jpg

Love that clarification :icon_lol:

that speech was a disaster. he went off on rants about jobs and the military at an easter celebration where a bunch of kids were waiting to hunt for eggs.

how can he be so bad I don't understand.

FBI raid the offices of Trump's lawyer?

@realDonaldTrump
Our relationship with Russia is worse now than it has ever been, and that includes the Cold War. There is no reason for this. Russia needs us to help with their economy, something that would be very easy to do, and we need all nations to work together. Stop the arms race?

Really? Worse than they were in the Cold War? When the world stood on the brink of nuclear war? And things are worse? And you're stoking the fire with your moronic tantrums over social media?

Or just using social media AGAIN to overcompensate the 'proof' that there was no collusion with them?

It's beyond parody what this cunt tweets. Fuck me, this fucking pillock gets worse by the day.

It's no Cuban missile crisis that's for sure,my parents said they were absolutely terrified at that point we were all going to die,but give him a couple of weeks it'll get there

When can Trump be fired himself..getting ridiculous

Last edited:
Trump visiting the UK on Friday 13th in July.

Back