• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

Don't think that has anything to do with May being a woman tbf.

Yeah, I wasn't being entirely serious. <Reminds self to add "sense of humour" to PPB's list of reasons to come back>

just noticed this addtion to the emoji's, I can't imagine what other thread I'll get to use it in. :kkk:

Import tax of 25% on steel and 10% on aluminium apart from Canada and Mexico. Nice to see that special agreement with the US is working for us

Agreed to meet Kim. Nice.

Yep, but he's done his best to escalate the situation. Is this a case of him trying to repair his own damage?

Similar to him saying that mentally ill people shouldn't have guns despite him being the one who repealed the law that meant mentally ill had to have more checks

Yep, but he's done his best to escalate the situation. Is this a case of him trying to repair his own damage?

Similar to him saying that mentally ill people shouldn't have guns despite him being the one who repealed the law that meant mentally ill had to have more checks
As John Simpson says, he's giving Kim the legitimacy he has always craved as Trump himself might say "not smart".

Last edited:
trump seemingly overnight gets NK to agree to meet with a sitting president for the first time in history? I can't help but feel like Trump is getting played, and hard.

Xi's little present to Trump? Trump will just need to be complimented by Kim Jong Un once or twice before crumbling entirely and be eating out of their hands.

Obviously I hope something good comes out of this, but nothing about it makes sense.

Yesterday. Tillerson responds forcefully to Russian nerve agent attack in UK.

Today. Tillerson fired.

Donald will shortly deny Russian involvement.

Tillerson was a garbage fire, it's good that he's gone.

Expect a lot more of these coming up, it's been widely reported that he's looking to clean house (again), even getting rid of KushVanka.

Tillerson was a garbage fire, it's good that he's gone.

Expect a lot more of these coming up, it's been widely reported that he's looking to clean house (again), even getting rid of KushVanka.

He may well have been bad but it looks mighty suspect when you fire a guy just after he makes remarks about Russia. Especially when the President is under scrutiny for colluding with Russia. Doesn't look dodgy at all....

To add to this: (Brian Krassenstein on twitter)

As Mike Pompeo replaces Rex Tillerson as the Sec. of State, Gina Haspel will be the new CIA Director

In 2017 the European Center for Constitutional Rights called on Germany's Public Prosecutor General to issue an arrest warrant against Haspel over claims she oversaw the torture

Mike Pompeo also admitted he'd met with the Russian head of the FSB last year too. A Russian 1-2-3 for the USA. Putin is probably getting his crown fitted right now to win 21st Century version of Game of Thrones .

definitely not saying it isn't suspicious. but tillerson was a fucking garbage fire of a state dept head, and it's of benefit (to pretty much the world) that he's gone.

having said that, there can (and is (and will continue to be)) more than 1 garbage fire.

Who is up for joining the Space Force. A must have force to fight the constant fight against alien invasions

President Goonface “We should have a new force called the Space Force. It’s like the Army and the Navy, but for space, because we’re spending a lot of money on space.”

I'm pretty good on Mass Effect. Stick me down.

Back