• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

She's held his hand on steps again. FFS don't you have any self worth?

the signs I've been seeing from the protests are cracking me up

you guys are doing good work over there keep it up

My favourites so far are Comic Book guy saying ‘worst president, ever’ and another sign that just says ‘Trump is a wasteman’

The ones with the balloon meeting heads of state is my favourite

Apparently there were 250,000 people in London at the protest? Is that right? Amazing stuff, I wish I had been able to attend.

The state of this fucking shit
434837f4beeec9524845cb2480c8c290.jpg

Nothing surprises me anymore. Scum really.

Have you seen the video of him walking ahead of the queen and totally forgetting she was there? Bet they don’t moan about that. But then apparently we should be really nice to racists, sexists etc

No Daily Mail reader would even know what Lidl was. It would be frowned upon down at the club.

I'm guessing the holiday deals will have a poor response as well then

apparently if you are powerful it's okay to be a racist, sexist etc. The world is fucked if so.

Its not the fault of the mail, it's the people who buy it - they are the racists, rapists and sexists.

If he's pissed the Queen off,she'll have asked Philip to get his mates to grease the brakes on the presidential limo,like they did in Paris 21 years ago.alledgedly.

The state of this fucking shit
434837f4beeec9524845cb2480c8c290.jpg

Look at the absolute state of Trumps suit. As a billionaire, you surely can afford a nicely tailored suit. His looks like he's borrowed his fatter, scruffier cousins suit last minute. Look at the trousers.... would nobody think to taper them in?

Back