• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

Trump has already tweeted making a joke about the Native American genocide. Classy guy with classy supporters.

I said "as bad as Trump if you ask me".

Possibly exaggerating your racial heritage to me is no different to Russian collusion, widespread cronyism, running a Presidency through Twitter and building a Big Racist Wall. They are the same thing.

I was merely agreeing with Cyber.

Either she is or she lied. Its simple. If she is then she can easily prove it just as I can prove my heritage. If she lied then, quite frankly, she is no better than Hillary or Trump so it justifiability bites her in the ass. I would hope she has that base covered already before she declared.

I said "as bad as Trump if you ask me".

Possibly exaggerating your racial heritage to me is no different to Russian collusion, widespread cronyism, running a Presidency through Twitter and building a Big Racist Wall. They are the same thing.

I was merely agreeing with Cyber.

:)
or creating a sham university to steal from the elderly and uneducated. that's probably the equivalent of pretending to be busy to avoid a boring night out somewhere. certainly fair to treat people who do either of these in the same way

does sarcasm need preservation?

Hell yes. Have you read my posts on politics and the responses in general? I will take a win when I can, thank you and a DW agreement is always very welcome :D

one of us is confused. it may very well be me. :icon_lol:

ah sarcasm! I get it now

I have told you lot before

Black

White

Stop talking to me in grey.

Thought it was too good to be true.

Apparently, Trump is about to call a National Emergency to fund the wall, according to news sources in the US.

Nothing is shocking anymore.

Apparently, Trump is about to call a National Emergency to fund the wall, according to news sources in the US.

Nothing is shocking anymore.
National Emergency confirmed.

Now for months of legal battles over the call. Damn those Mexican's refusing to pay for it.

He's stated 'Walls work'. Not so sure the residents of Berlin agree with that.

They work 100% of the time he says and then used a wall in Israel to back his case up by saying that works 99.9% of the time.

Amazingly and it's hard to tell his speech today was unscripted.

Don't have the source on hand but remember reading that most of the heads of border security in the states that would get the wall think that such a construct is a boondoggle.

Don't have the source on hand but remember reading that most of the heads of border security in the states that would get the wall think that such a construct is a boondoggle.

I had to pop that in an American google translate!

We have HS2 and you have a wall.

Yeah, let my wordiness get the better of me.

Suffice to say that most border patrol leaders I can find think that a partial wall in "strategic locations" is a good idea, but that Trump's $5.7billion idea is actually going too far.

Back