• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

Might be, because he's done that several times in the past

off the top of my head I know he called the CEO of Lockheed Martin Mrs. Lockheed or some similarly dumb name

Stop taking the piss. He was saving time/words

Donald J. Trump
‏@realDonaldTrump
At a recent round table meeting of business executives, & long after formally introducing Tim Cook of Apple, I quickly referred to Tim + Apple as Tim/Apple as an easy way to save time & words. The Fake News was disparagingly all over this, & it became yet another bad Trump story!

Can't wait to hear Jeff Fosun and Laurie Wolves' transfer plans for the summer.

Still, good to see that Donnie doesn't have the monopoly on Republican stupidity.

20190310-161413.jpg

20190310-161345.jpg

Trump announces that the world should accept Israel has control and sovereignty of the Golan Heights. Absolutely unbelievable and well done on trying to start a middle east war you utter and complete fuckwit.

Tell you what, Donald, I think the world should accept the UK's control and sovereignty of Florida. How does that sound, you twat?

To be fair, it just needs settling, even if it’s in an unfair way. The guardian ran a “long read” about how Israel is now on much better terms with the rest of the Arab world (unofficially), and one of the things that means is less interest in the Palestinian situation from them.

My opinion is - Just settle it, draw borders and let everyone move on with life, rather than dragging it out over another fifty years of war and loss of life.

https://www.theguardian.com/news/20...osying-up-to-gulf-monarchies-saudi-arabia-uae

Last edited:
Haha, I may have over simplified a tad :D

Thing is - it will never, ever be settled unless someone does something radical - the world has moved on, Israel will never go back to the original position - it’s just not even an option worth trying for any more.

So they are allowed to keep land that wasn't theirs and took by unlawful conquest. Seems fair.

BREAKING: Justice Department: Special counsel Robert Mueller closes Russia investigation, delivers report to Attorney General Barr.

Anyone reckon it will have achieved anything other than annoy Trump for the last year or so?

I would imagine that the AG is just trying to locate the biggest shredder in the Capitol.

Mueller will have some copies. Probably saved on Hillary's servers...

Pop this in here as well as it links to America

BREAKING: The Ecuador embassy in London is surrounded by police. Rumors are that Assange may be arrested and extradited imminently

It is about as fair as if we still tried to claim Calais because we won a bit of a scrap at Crecy.

Back