• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

They were bigly successful thanks to America and the UN doesn't pay their share. *hugs flag*

Literally the President. This is what he does with his time.

caM4FYG.png

KfSosJf.png

doKVgVL.png

Watching Fox News to get a bit of the local flavour and there's tons of stuff about Iran - looks like there's a concerned plan to demonise Iran and push towards some sort of military action?

There will be boots on the ground by the time the election rolls around. I don't think there's going to be much of a coalition, though.

61734098_10217213054891883_771715544742100992_o.jpg

Why dress like that FFS.

Utter shithouse and I'm ashamed that our wanker of a soon to be ex PM invited him here (again).

Had a meeting with a guy yesterday who knows Trump (actually backed it up by showing me photos of him with Trump last week, plus his cousin is dating Tiffany Trump), basically said its not an act and he really is just a moron and very corrupt - his family are making a fortune off the presidency.

Had a meeting with a guy yesterday who knows Trump (actually backed it up by showing me photos of him with Trump last week, plus his cousin is dating Tiffany Trump), basically said its not an act and he really is just a moron and very corrupt - his family are making a fortune off the presidency.
Tiffany Trump the daughter he is on record as saying he loves less than the rest of his kids

His dress sense is frankly an impeachable matter, never mind anything else. He looks like a trussed-up ape in everything he wears.

Those suits are going to be made to measure as well,dunno who for,but trumps ended up with them,and have another look at that picture above with the waistcoat,trace the white outline of the waistcoat,see what you get,sums trump up lovely.

It's a cock,once seen,can't be unseen

Trump obviously goes to the same trouser shop as Kim Jong Un.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...-prince-charles-us-is-clean-on-climate-change

"He said: “I did say, ‘Well, the United States right now has among the cleanest climates there are based on all statistics.’ And it’s even getting better because I agree with that we want the best water, the cleanest water. It’s crystal clean, has to be crystal clean clear.”

What a fucking dunce. Shame on you USA.

Well this is the guy who thought clean coal was normal coal that was put in a bubble bath before being used

Those suits are going to be made to measure as well,dunno who for,but trumps ended up with them,and have another look at that picture above with the waistcoat,trace the white outline of the waistcoat,see what you get,sums trump up lovely.

It's a cock,once seen,can't be unseen

That's excellent - his head as the actual bellend.

Back