• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

He's now in Ireland and told them he's there because of his great relationship with the UK and respect for your Prime Minister

I see he managed to make himself look even more stupid in Ireland by suggesting a wall was a solution. Christ alive.

Didn't realise he delayed the D-day memorial by doing an interview with Fox News using the U.S. Cemetery as a backdrop,in which he then slagged off a war hero and the speaker of the senate,oh for the good old days of Obama,when the biggest talking point of his presidency was a tan suit

Fucking hell.

Imbecile. Moron. Belligerent. Crook. Corrupt. War-Mongerer. General all-round cunt.

He takes cuntery to heights that were previously believed to be unatainable.

Every day my inner dialogue screams more and more "how the fucking hell can this ignoramus of a cunt be in charge of the nuclear codes?"

My only solace is that if he thinks the moon is part of Mars when they are 77.79 million kilometres apart, his missiles might just miss with a bit of luck.

I've always thought if he I gave the signal to launch,there'd be a "technical" problem that meant it wouldn't happen,and grown ups would be negotiating with the nation that was targeted to sort it all out

Trump wants a war, and he doesn't give a fuck with who, somebody please top the bastard sooooooon.

Wish somebody would,I've £20 at 14-1 it happens,could do with the money tbh

2rhSyZE.png

Txt bk bbz xxx

His friend and fucking mentor, a guy who executes uppity family members by AA gun. Cunt

I've a couple of family members I'd like to get at with an AA gun.

President Trump: "The Continental Army suffered a bitter winner at Valley Forge, found glory across the waters of the Delaware and seized victory from Cornwallis of Yorktown. Our Army manned the air, it ran the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do."

I mean, the folk writing his speeches are trolling us surely (or more than likely Trump thought it was bullshit so made up his own shit)

D-r1u3QXsAAAUd5.png

Back