• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

jesus is this guy dumb!! come on america you have had your fun, get rid!

I don't think he knows who or what the ambassador is though. Spent most of his rant about the emails having a pop at May and praising the Queen

he would praise the queen,because according to trump "he's the bestest leader she's ever spent time with,so there!"

He praises the Queen because his Mom is/was (can't remember if she's still alive) a massive royalist.

Trump's tweets are getting weirder and weirder.

He's just referred to himself as so 'great looking and smart' and a 'true stable genius'. I actually had to double check that it wasn't from a spoof account.

Now doubling down on his old school go back where you came from racism. It seems that overt racism is preferential to being closely linked with a paedophile when directing the news agenda

He'll be on about piccaninnies and their water melon smiles soon.

You can tell he had absolutely no idea what was going on there.

Every day my inner dialogue screams more and more "how the fucking hell can this ignoramus of a cunt be in charge of the nuclear codes?".

womp womp

AcaciaWoodMirrorRndLrgSHF16

Congratulations. Your leader has been demoted to the post of second biggest moron on the planet.

In our defence, we didn’t get a vote.

Excuse you, we're still #1 in biggest moron for leader

U-S-A, U-S-A, U-S-A

Excuse you, we're still #1 in biggest moron for leader

U-S-A, U-S-A, U-S-A

Probably are at the moment, but Boris isn't officially in post yet (needs to go and curtsey to the Queen first) - give him a couple of months then we can compare again!

catchy tune

I bet boris has never opened a chicken wing joint

Back