• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

I'm quite sure Sabbath's ' War Pigs ' was a visionary piece aimed at this cunt. Put Ozzy Osborne in charge of the world.

He can't even turn the telly off the weather channel. And therefore would be a massive improvement on Trump. Sadly, I fear that being born in Aston rules him out of the presidency.

look we don't have a race problem ok

Or a problem with a President calling a baby whose parents had both been shot dead protecting him back to hospital for a photo op

More stories break about Trump, one of our inbreds and Epstein about rape, child abuse, prostitution and trafficking. Next day he kills himself in prison. The conspiracy theorists will love that.

Despite being on suicide watch too. Which I'm guessing isn't literally watching his suicide.

Yeah he had a heart attack, and Donald Trump is a fuckling genius, and i don"t drink cypro....................... he waS SHALL I SAY QUIETENED, BEFORE IT ALL CAME OUT!

I'm not a conspiracy theorist but surely such a high profile guy should have been watched literally 24/7?

Like, not even allowed a shit on his own. Not even a wank. And CCTV in top of that.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist but surely such a high profile guy should have been watched literally 24/7?

Like, not even allowed a shit on his own. Not even a wank. And CCTV in top of that.
...after he'd already made one attempt on his own life

Think this comment sums up it

for the record I’m sure no one was more shocked by epstein’s suicide than he was

Donny Orange has had a stormer today.

- Refused to countenance background checks on gun ownership because gun owning nutjobs voted for him. I suppose at least that's transparent
- Called any and all Jewish Democrats either ignorant or disloyal
- Pushed for Russia to be allowed back into the G7 (they were binned for invading Crimea, last time I checked they were still there)

Cancelled a trip to Denmark as they wont sell Greenland to the USA

King-Trump-Israel.jpg

President Cheeto is great, even for the Kikes, Negros and Fags. Didn't you hear the man?

By the way, take five seconds to look up that piece of shit:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wayne_Allyn_Root

Yeah, I don't think I want people like that endorsing me, thanks all the same.

Back