• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

I'm starting to believe Trump is a comedy genius.

Apparently the Kurds didn't help the Americans in Normandy in 1944 so Trump doesn't have to help them now.

They must have had bone spurs.

Trump refuses to hand over the diplomats wife.

Cunt.

Parents have accused Raab of using them as a publicity stunt

I wish he'd be assassinated, I've £20 on it at 14/1

why would you think it's made up

it's so stupid that it's unbelievable anyone would say it based in historical information, relevance to a current situation, and would only make sense in the narrowest of self-serving terms

so, obviously, Trump said it. checks all the boxes.

The parents of the lad who was killed by the wife of a Diplomat who then fled back to America have met Trump, been told she's not coming back, but if you'd like to meet her she's in the room next door. Crass

The kind of idea that might have been considered for Knowing Me Knowing You, but waved away as it's too far fetched.

The parents of the lad who was killed by the wife of a Diplomat who then fled back to America have met Trump, been told she's not coming back, but if you'd like to meet her she's in the room next door. Crass

According to Trump it was the idea of Alex the great.

Trump & co saw this as a pr exercise - it's not.

No real research as didn't know that the lad had a twin - I had siblings that I am fairly close to, but bonds between twins will be stronger.

Fuck me:

President @realDonaldTrump just wrapped up a joint press conference with President Mattarella of Italy.

“The United States and Italy are bound together by a shared cultural and political heritage dating back thousands of years to Ancient Rome."

I watched the early press conference too - pretty sure Trump called him President Mozzarella.

Back