• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

Aces.
77d829d5eb01538a3a2cfd0ecef7ea9d.jpg

I had to google that... But then I'm not American, much less their leader.

I have to admit, it had never occurred to me that the Chiefs didn't actually play in Kansas...

The state capital of Kansas being Topeka is a bit of a clue...

Anyway, I did do a google maps check and Arrowhead is definitely in KCMO rather than KCK.

Manchester United have represented the rest of the country for years. Trump continues to ride his divisive horse.

Got to say in the current climate they haven't invented the electron microscope powerful enough to spot the size of the tiny shiny shit I give about this.

Rather than spending time commenting on security, the Donald could possibly actually help the thousands of New Yorkers who are about to die?

Of course, it is far more likely that he will just fire Fauci for telling the fucking truth.

Didn't think so, so just some typical Trump cuntish behaviour then

we can't have english refugees coming over and living off our taxes. one of the most pressing issues we face atm

we can't have english refugees coming over and living off our taxes. one of the most pressing issues we face atm

Stop trying to wind poor Darlo up....again

Country in bits. 2,000 deaths in a day. Millions unemployed. It’s good to see the President stepping in by signing an Executive Order authorising MINING ON THE MOON

Priti Patel's policies would have prevented her own parents immigration to the UK why the fuck.would she give a damn about anybody else's parents in social care settings.

Repugnant.

Back