• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

So... President Trumps timeline on CV-19

Donald J. Trump
@realdonaldtrump
Crazy Nancy Pelosi deleted this from her Twitter account. She wanted everyone to pack into Chinatown long after I closed the BORDER TO CHINA. Based on her statement, she is responsible for many deaths. She’s an incompetent, third-rate politician! https://t.co/uWNI7DCG3o

So it's Nancy's fault not Donald's

Don’t forget to stick a UV light down your throat as well. Every little helps.

Absolute dangerous moron.

That's a nasty twitch that she's developing :icon_lol:

Vodka and dettol followed by a domestos and tonic seems the best way to kick off Friday evening. I'll let you know how it goes...

The pitfall of surrounding yourself with people who only do as you say is that they don't tell you to stop acting the dingbat.

He's a dangerous unhinged, lunatic, narcissist who also happens to be thick as fuck and wealthy enough to bankroll the ultimate high profile public role. He needs to be dead.

He should take his own advice.

I can guarantee that absolutely nobody who self-injects with disinfectant will die of Covid-19

If it kills off the hard of thinking,I'm all for it tbh

Manufacturers of Dettol have issued a press release urging people not to drink or inject disinfectant,at one time this would have been seen as ridiculous having to do that

Manufacturers of Dettol have issued a press release urging people not to drink or inject disinfectant,at one time this would have been seen as ridiculous having to do that

We live in a world where coffee cups have to have a warning about the contents being hot, of course they need to release crap like this.

People have already died in America trying something Trump has put forward as a cure, so again they have to release shit like this.

Watch Avenue 5 - Which is essentially a TV Programme written around how Trump and people who support him act

Back