• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

Seems impossible to stop the moron

A federal judge on Tuesday ordered Roger Stone to appear in court to consider whether to revoke his bail after the Trump confidant posted a photo on Instagram of the judge with what appeared to be crosshairs of a gun.
U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson said Stone, a longtime Donald Trump confidant, must show for a hearing Thursday afternoon and prove why she shouldn’t modify or revoke his bail or implement a full gag order in his case.

On Monday, Stone posted a photo of Jackson with what appeared to be crosshairs near her head. Later in the day, Stone and his attorneys filed a notice with the court that they recognized the “photograph and comment today was improper and should not have been posted.”
Stone said the photo was “misinterpreted” and that it was “a random photo taken from the Internet.” He dismissed any suggestion that he was trying to threaten the judge as “categorically false.”

Fucking idiot

Roger Stone is a fucking freakshow.

However President Cheeto needs to keep him close if possible because he has 40+ years worth of dirt that he could divulge.

He will fall alway when realises he can spend less time inside if he sells Donny out. Just like his lawyer, the man who would take a bullet for Trump but changed his mind when the gun was fired

everyone surrounding DJ is so utterly incompetent, hilarious

it's not uncommon in business to have non-binding MoUs in advance of actual binding contracts - it can be a broad term

it's more his obstinacy in sticking to a narrow minded view even when a process has been set out right in front of him.

he clearly goes into these with zero preparation or ignores whatever brief he's given.

Not Trump or even another Republican, but is there any wonder so many people are disillusioned with politicians when they act like this?

https://twitter.com/_waleedshahid/status/1099076130089459712

I was particularly impressed with, 'You know better than me, maybe you should run for senator' line. She was more childish in her response than the children who were trying to debate her.

This is the problem with soundbite politicians, they have no substance to them at all. Look at the dummy we have at the dispatch box (not Corbyn before the Corbynistas unfurl their hammer and sickles).

0c5e0377ba095324a17a944cd998cd4c.gif

Cohen's opening statement

Glorious. I know there's nothing there that we didn't already know, but I hope it triggers the orange man child into another of his temper tantrums.

This has been LOTS of fun so far. Of course, it is all fake news from the mouth of a convicted felon and nothing that is tarring Saint Donald of Trump could possibly have an iota of truth about it, at all.

American politics seems worse than ours with this ridiculous partisanship. Our select committees are heading this way though.

That's an odd thing to take away from someone an committee with a guy saying the president is a proven corrupt racist.

Let's face it, Trump makes Nixon look like Mother Theresa, so this is not new news.

My mates wife is American, she’s a lovely woman, fantastic person - and I met her family at his wedding, and they’re really good people too, big Christian family, lovely people. Her mum added me on Facebook around that time (12 years ago), and there’s never been anything remotely controversial, just family stuff, proud of her kids etc.

Since Trump got elected, it’s been wall to wall memes about god loving the president, anti abortion stuff, slagging Obama - it’s amazing - crazy levels of political stuff - I don’t think there is anything anyone could say about Trump that wouldn’t have a meme saying it wasn’t true, saying the people who said it were anti American or anti god.

I reckon the people in this committee are the same, regardless of what Cohen says - nothing he says will make the dems think trump shouldn’t be impeached and isnt a crook. Nothing he can say will make the GOP think any the less of him. There’s almost no point to this absolute circus act other than Saturday night live will do a pisstake of it.

of course nothing will change

still needs investigating though

Absolutely - I think it’s pretty clear he’s dodgy as hell, just think he’ll go down as a martyr to half the country - it’s very weird to me.

Back