• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

He can't be that fucking thick, can he?

Actually, why am I even asking that?

I am now convinced he does it to wind people up as everytime it gets cold in the USA he posts about needing global warming and that is followed by thousands of replies telling him he is a thick cunt.

Is it possible that HGW left in order to run for President?

I thought this was a very good reply.

51170974_2203433223053192_4249218360924962816_n.jpg

Running out of things to lie about.

I presume the area around his eyes that make him look like he wears goggles before being sprayed with wotsits are suffering from bad genes?

She absolutely nailed that.

So Trump will no doubt try and have her removed as she has just got a senate committee to effectively admit he is corrupt.

Warren has declared. I have a horrible feeling the Native American situation will be her downfall. Trump is already wading in as casual racism plays well to his base

Nah. People who give a shit about that wouldn't have voted for her anyway.

Warren has declared. I have a horrible feeling the Native American situation will be her downfall. Trump is already wading in as casual racism plays well to his base

Either she is or she lied. Its simple. If she is then she can easily prove it just as I can prove my heritage. If she lied then, quite frankly, she is no better than Hillary or Trump so it justifiability bites her in the ass. I would hope she has that base covered already before she declared.

Never a man for nuance are you? She has already proved she has Native American ancestry, it's whether the amount she has is enough to identify as such which is debated.

Never a man for nuance are you? She has already proved she has Native American ancestry, it's whether the amount she has is enough to identify as such which is debated.

Well fuck me. I am related to Charlemagne then!

I don't know her heritage story. If its beyond grandparents then she is stretching the truth by the standards applied here I believe. I cannot get an Irish passport as my great grandmother was Irish. Had it been my mother or grandmother I believe I could and I could have played for Ireland if only I was anywhere good enough! The point is moot though for the aforementioned reasons.

I guess in 2019 you identify racially and gender how ever you like. Doesn't mean people can't raise their eyebrows if they think the link is tenuous. So was her grandmother grandfather or more recent relative native American? Genuine a question. I guess you know the answer?

And, as regards nuances, I am very black and white pun intended

Essentially she put her background down as Native American many years ago on some legal doc (if I could be arsed to google it I would but its Sunday so I can't be) and then stuck with it for a bit. In the days before people cared and had access to properly check this shit out. She says she was raised on stories by her family that they were native Americans. She had a DNA test when all this kicked off and it found she is linked to Native Americans but 6 - 10 generations ago.

Essentially she put her background down as Native American many years ago on some legal doc (if I could be arsed to google it I would but its Sunday so I can't be) and then stuck with it for a bit. In the days before people cared and had access to properly check this shit out. She says she was raised on stories by her family that they were native Americans. She had a DNA test when all this kicked off and it found she is linked to Native Americans but 6 - 10 generations ago.

Ah

Thanks

In which case it will bite her in the bum then.

Nah. People who give a shit about that wouldn't have voted for her anyway.
Not so sure, like Clinton's emails Trump will go on and on about it. The Pocahontas stuff could be effective - racist, but effective and stop her getting beyond the Primaries

Back