• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

Serious train accident near Seattle

Trump tweets about how this wouldn't happen if he wasn't giving money to the middle east. No mention of the injured or dead. What a complete fucking cunt.

He posted condolences after. Obviously more important to tweet about foreign aid first, and an advisor definitely didn't tell him to tweet the condolences.

Also you cant blame it on a lack of infrastructure spending when it was literally a brand new line.

He's a spiteful little slug.

don't be stupid, alan

federal spending is great when it comes to the military or corporate welfare. geez.

WTF?
The US ambassador to the United Nations, Nikki Haley, has warned UN members she will be “taking names” of countries that vote to reject Donald Trump’s recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

In a letter seen by the Guardian, Haley told countries – including European delegations – that she will report back to the US president with the names of those who support a draft resolution rejecting the US move at the UN general assembly on Thursday, adding that Trump took the issue personally.

Haley writes: “As you consider your vote, I encourage you to know the president and the US take this vote personally.

“The president will be watching this vote carefully and has requested I report back on those who voted against us,” she continued.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/dec/20/us-take-names-united-nations-vote-to-reject-jerusalem-recognition

It's laughable, it really is. The guy is a moron.

If it wasn't Trump then would think that he was just playing up to a stereotype to see how much upset he could cause for comedy purposes

It is Trump so he's not - this is for real

Is this why HGW no longer posts? He's busy in the White House??

Trump is a reprehensible creature who has set the planet back decades by pulling out of the Paris agreement

There were zero deaths in commercial air travel Worldwide last year...guess who's claiming the credit?

There were zero deaths in commercial air travel Worldwide last year...guess who's claiming the credit?

Obviously the hundreds of thousands of people who’ve been through the harrowing Known Cargo training and adhere to stringent OSI restrictions have fuck all to do with it. The complete and utter fucking moron.

He's been his usual busy self on twitter through the night....

Trump on Twitter said:
North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!

My button is bigger than yours, and my Dad is bigger than your Dad too! Surely throwing threats around on twitter is some sort of offense?

Trump on Twitter said:
I will be announcing THE MOST DISHONEST & CORRUPT MEDIA AWARDS OF THE YEAR on Monday at 5:00 o’clock. Subjects will cover Dishonesty & Bad Reporting in various categories from the Fake News Media. Stay tuned!

Obviously got a lot of spare time being President if he can find time for this crap.

Classic deflection tactics from a man who's regime has failed to get through half of its executive orders and is about to be demolished in various corruption trials. A cynic might also think that the Iranian are right and the recent disruption is in part caused by Trump.

He is priming the world to say everything negative that is going to come out in the media is a lie.

Is this real??? Surely not?

vjkvti2.jpg

Back